Freedom Square Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible place
N/a (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2018
This place used to be great to work for the only thing good about is the benefits they work you like slaves , don't care about you or your family , they use pto without approval, bad management at head of departments, no overtime, no help from co workers, scam job
Great place to work.
o Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLFebruary 3, 2018
A typical day at Freedom Square was rewarding and a privilege to work with an experience staff and some of the areas finest geriatric patients/ Residents.
Pros
A great reputation, location close to home
Cons
I can't think of any
pulling 50+lbs of wet laundry out of machine
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLNovember 26, 2017
very physical work, I had to help pull linen out of washing machine,load into dryer and fold it. We also had to do personal clothing and deliver it to residents room. At times there was disputes among women that we work with due to different situations. Not only with me but with other women. The most enjoyable part is got to visit with residents. Management was okay.
Sucks
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLAugust 10, 2017
Don't work here they care nothing about you because everyone is replaceable they don't let you get time off it's but if you're in the in crowd you have it made all of the admission are heartless people
Great first job
Serving and assisting 60+ diners/residents (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLFebruary 20, 2017
This community afforded me the opportunity to have my first job working within assisted living communities. I was able to take the knowledge I gained and move forward in growth.
Pros
environment
happy place to work
Dietary Aid/Server (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLJuly 21, 2016
the hardest part of the job was remembering the patients names sometimes when passing out trays. the most enjoyable part of the job was keeping a smile on the elderly face .
Very nice place to work at.
CNA (Current Employee) –  Seminole, FLJune 15, 2016
Freedom Square is a nice place to work at. The employees are wonderful people. The pay is great! The environment is very laid back and soothing.
Pros
Nice residents
Cons
n/a
Productive place to work
Residenrt Aide (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLMarch 31, 2016
The staff there are easygoing and always willing to offer a helping hand if any assistance is needed. I Wouldn't mind working for this employer again.
Great benefits, growth with in the company
Maintenance and Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLNovember 24, 2015
Mamagement and co-workers were great to work with. I grew with experience managing housekeeping and maintenance as well as budgets, spend downs and capital expenditures.
Pros
Benefits, growth
Cons
Job Security
horrible job
Dietary aide (Current Employee) –  seminole, FlFebruary 17, 2014
resident care
daily hygiene
room checks
customer service
serving food
Pros
dirty, nasty, no managment
Cons
good hours to work
Would not go back if the same Management was there.
Certified Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLFebruary 4, 2014
It was a great learning experience for all of the different personalities and have learned you cannot judge a book by its cover.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
The Management
Very nice place to work.
Home Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLMay 13, 2013
My years of working at Freedom Square was great . I was always had a full day of work ,never a dull moment . The staff and co workers worked well as a team.I loved to visit with the residences at the end of my day.
Clean and efficently run.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLAugust 22, 2012
It was a very clean well kept nursing home. It was very upscale with beautiful landscaping and fine dining throughout the campus.
An excellent place to work.
Caregiver/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLApril 17, 2012
I chose to relocate which is my only reason for leaving Freedom Square.

I worked their as an aide/housekeeper/CNA and was employed 4 years.
On a daily basis I would always strive to give my residents the best quality care and listen to what they need and try to meet those needs to the best of my ability.
If my residents had a request that I could not fulfill I happily contacted other departments or point them to the appropriate person able to get the job done.
I met some wonderful staff that I was fortunate to be able to work with and made work fun and productive.
My favorite thing about my job was the personal attention and hygiene, assisting my nurse with procedures and encouraging the elderly to feel good about what they can still do for themselves while maintaining respect and dignity.
I loved my job and the residents always knew they could count on me.
Pros
excellent service, benefits, communication, supplies.