Freedom Square Employee Reviews

Freedom square
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FL 33772September 21, 2018
Great working environment. I loved working with the staff and patients there. Im grateful that I was able to have the chance to impact their lives with love and care.
Terrible place
N/a (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2018
This place used to be great to work for the only thing good about is the benefits they work you like slaves , don't care about you or your family , they use pto without approval, bad management at head of departments, no overtime, no help from co workers, scam job
Great place to work.
o Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLFebruary 3, 2018
A typical day at Freedom Square was rewarding and a privilege to work with an experience staff and some of the areas finest geriatric patients/ Residents.
Pros
A great reputation, location close to home
Cons
I can't think of any
pulling 50+lbs of wet laundry out of machine
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLNovember 26, 2017
very physical work, I had to help pull linen out of washing machine,load into dryer and fold it. We also had to do personal clothing and deliver it to residents room. At times there was disputes among women that we work with due to different situations. Not only with me but with other women. The most enjoyable part is got to visit with residents. Management was okay.
Sucks
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLAugust 10, 2017
Don't work here they care nothing about you because everyone is replaceable they don't let you get time off it's but if you're in the in crowd you have it made all of the admission are heartless people
Great first job
Serving and assisting 60+ diners/residents (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLFebruary 20, 2017
This community afforded me the opportunity to have my first job working within assisted living communities. I was able to take the knowledge I gained and move forward in growth.
Pros
environment
Cons
Very fun and entertaining work environment.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Overall this job was very pleasing. The management worked around my school schedule which I found to be extremely helpful. The only real downside to working here was that they were always short staffed, which meant those of us who did work there had to do extra work to keep everything running smoothly, however, I did not mind.
happy place to work
Dietary Aid/Server (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLJuly 21, 2016
the hardest part of the job was remembering the patients names sometimes when passing out trays. the most enjoyable part of the job was keeping a smile on the elderly face .
Very nice place to work at.
CNA (Current Employee) –  Seminole, FLJune 15, 2016
Freedom Square is a nice place to work at. The employees are wonderful people. The pay is great! The environment is very laid back and soothing.
Pros
Nice residents
Cons
n/a
Productive place to work
Residenrt Aide (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLMarch 31, 2016
The staff there are easygoing and always willing to offer a helping hand if any assistance is needed. I Wouldn't mind working for this employer again.
Great benefits, growth with in the company
Maintenance and Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLNovember 24, 2015
Mamagement and co-workers were great to work with. I grew with experience managing housekeeping and maintenance as well as budgets, spend downs and capital expenditures.
Pros
Benefits, growth
Cons
Job Security
job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seminole, FLNovember 18, 2014
At this job I've learn its not about management, its about the care of the clients. I've became more confident working here. Management isn't always welcoming but co workers believe in working together within each unit. The most enjoyable part about the job is knowing i'm doing a good job and that the client and family appreciations everything I do.
Freedom Square
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 27, 2014
Coming into work and making sure the residents come to the dinning room feeling like they really at home.
To always put the customers first no matter what.
They was laid back and really liked how everything was running how they wanted.
It wasn't never a hard time.
Making sure the residents was happy every time they came in to the dinning room.
horrible job
Dietary aide (Current Employee) –  seminole, FlFebruary 17, 2014
resident care
daily hygiene
room checks
customer service
serving food
Pros
dirty, nasty, no managment
Cons
good hours to work
Would not go back if the same Management was there.
Certified Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLFebruary 4, 2014
It was a great learning experience for all of the different personalities and have learned you cannot judge a book by its cover.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
The Management
Very nice place to work.
Home Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLMay 13, 2013
My years of working at Freedom Square was great . I was always had a full day of work ,never a dull moment . The staff and co workers worked well as a team.I loved to visit with the residences at the end of my day.
It was ok
Kitchen Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  SeminoleApril 29, 2013
I worked here when i was 17, good first part time job. Not very demanding and minimum wage is expected
Clean and efficently run.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLAugust 22, 2012
It was a very clean well kept nursing home. It was very upscale with beautiful landscaping and fine dining throughout the campus.
An excellent place to work.
Caregiver/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLApril 17, 2012
I chose to relocate which is my only reason for leaving Freedom Square.

I worked their as an aide/housekeeper/CNA and was employed 4 years.
On a daily basis I would always strive to give my residents the best quality care and listen to what they need and try to meet those needs to the best of my ability.
If my residents had a request that I could not fulfill I happily contacted other departments or point them to the appropriate person able to get the job done.
I met some wonderful staff that I was fortunate to be able to work with and made work fun and productive.
My favorite thing about my job was the personal attention and hygiene, assisting my nurse with procedures and encouraging the elderly to feel good about what they can still do for themselves while maintaining respect and dignity.
I loved my job and the residents always knew they could count on me.
Pros
excellent service, benefits, communication, supplies.