Freelancer.com Employee Reviews in Work at Home

Scam
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  OnlineApril 30, 2019
This company has a poor screening process and allows many projects to be fake. These projects have bugs that allow money to be instantly withdrawal from your payment source. They do not value true remote workers and the money involved.
Muy buen sitio Web
Proyecto independiente (Former Employee) –  onlineOctober 30, 2018
Sólo hice un par de proyectos Freelance con ellos hace muchos años. Eran fiables y me quedé contenta.
Productive , easy and fun working place
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  onlineJune 14, 2018
Freelancer.com is a place new fresh freelancer get chances to improve their skill and understand what design or work customers want from freelancers. working in this site i learned many things that improve my designing skills.
Freelancer is a good platform to start a writing career.
SEO writer/ Article writer (Former Employee) –  work from homeApril 8, 2018
When I was just starting out as a writer, I didn't know how to get clients. Thankfully, I discovered Freelancer.com. It allowed me to secure a part-time job within days of applying. I gained valuable experience and improved my writing skills during my stint. However, the low pay forced me to look for work somewhere else. But I'm still thankful to Freelancer because it's where I started my writing career.
Pros
lots of jobs available
Cons
low pay
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  OnlineFebruary 6, 2018
nothing to be said , it is Freelancing , means it was a temporary work not to stay at home unemployed due to the changes in the labor laws here in Saudi Arabia
It's nice working at home.
Freelance Designer (Current Employee) –  onlineDecember 17, 2017
I work as an online freelance designer under the freelancer.com's platform. Most of the job I get are cad drafting, architectural designing and computer graphics. Some of my clients are from Australia, Middle East, and US.

It's nice that I was able to make money with my skills and talents by working at home.
Pros
I don't have to travel for work.
Cons
I have to shoulder my electricity and other utilities I am using to sustain my home based job.
freelancer.com best in world for freelance jobs.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  work from homeOctober 7, 2017
I worked in freelancer.com in different projects like article writing,blog writing,story writing, hr screening and short listing of resumes for different jobs as per requirement of employer and payment was right at time I received.overall experience as freelancer is excellent.
Pros
payment at right time.
Cons
competition for jobs very high if you do not upgrade at higer level.
Great place for freelance work
Freelance Beta Reader (Current Employee) –  at homeJune 20, 2017
Freelancer.com is a great place to find work from home, freelance positions in your field. I received a job offer on my first day and another one within a week of the first.
It's ok!
Writer, Editor, Data Entry Clerk, Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  onlineDecember 10, 2016
It's an okay site!
Not really the best freelancing portal. There are so many silly issues that the site does to allow you to get work. They charge some ridiculous fee as soon as you get a job offer.
Great for some quick work, not to live your life off.
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  OnlineSeptember 18, 2016
It's a great site to work on if you have some free time. Usually there are many jobs to do, although it shouldn't be something one does full time unless you are able to tap into the top 1%.
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  onlineMay 1, 2015
• identify and analyses an organization’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment
• set goals for market share and growth
• develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
• make decisions regarding products, and service
• determine an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
• make decisions regarding the distribution of products (such as taking orders, warehousing, stock control and transport), manage store image or undertake direct marketing
• develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
• Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
Pros
work at home