Freelancer.com Employee Review

View all Freelancer.com reviews

Do not work for this scame company
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  CAFebruary 13, 2019
This company offers no protections for freelancers. I worked for hours on a project only to be told that my employer hadn't set up automatic billing, so I wouldn't be getting paid AT ALL. There solution was to email him twice, hoping he would decide to pay me. I just lost all the money I earned. No other options. No fall backs. Just out money. They do not care at all about their freelancers. Everything is geared toward protecting employers. The guy who swindled me? His account is still active and unaffected.

THIS SITE IS WORSE THAN JUST FREELANCING ON YOUR OWN.
Pros
Cons
Scams, lost money, not getting paid.

Other Freelancer.com Employee Reviews

Not a very good place to work
Article writer, content writer, and copywriter (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEJune 15, 2019
The rates are low and there are many clients who will deceive you to work for them and then disappear once the work is finished. The company also closes accounts without giving any reason
Scam
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  OnlineApril 30, 2019
This company has a poor screening process and allows many projects to be fake. These projects have bugs that allow money to be instantly withdrawal from your payment source. They do not value true remote workers and the money involved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss