Freelancer.com Employee Reviews

Great Freelancing Company
Senior Mobile App and Website Developer (Current Employee) –  New South WalesOctober 16, 2017
I could find many projects on this site.
They provided very kind services for my troubles.
And also, i could have many clients from that company.
My clients were happy from my work.
Pros
Free
Cons
leak of task
I work from my home
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Berlin, CTOctober 14, 2017
This work I do from my home and it is a very cozy environment. This work seems to be an excellent alternative for all those young people who want to learn more about online marketing or sales market
Pros
Cons
every 2 hours 20 minutes break
freelancer.com best in world for freelance jobs.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  work from homeOctober 7, 2017
I worked in freelancer.com in different projects like article writing,blog writing,story writing, hr screening and short listing of resumes for different jobs as per requirement of employer and payment was right at time I received.overall experience as freelancer is excellent.
Pros
payment at right time.
Cons
competition for jobs very high if you do not upgrade at higer level.
Aweome Place to work
Junior Web Developer/SharePoint Developer (Current Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCJuly 2, 2017
As I started looking for job as a web-developer/SharePoint Developer, freelancer gave me the chance to bid on projects and get few experience which also helped me build my portfolio.
Amazing Workplace. Love this.
SEO || Social Media Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  New South WalesJune 23, 2017
I am working here 2 years+ & Successfully completed 200+ project and many are ongoing. Freelancer.com truly changed my life...........................
Great place for freelance work
Freelance Beta Reader (Current Employee) –  at homeJune 20, 2017
Freelancer.com is a great place to find work from home, freelance positions in your field. I received a job offer on my first day and another one within a week of the first.
productive
Turkish- English translator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 19, 2017
provides a good opportunity for freelancers all around the world, helping them to be able to work from home. They take some fees from each job that you complete but its decent.
Job is fine but there are a lot of competitors.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Home BasedJune 19, 2017
I enjoyed working as a freelancer considering that i don't have to commute everyday because it is a home-based job with flexible time. another thing is that computer works is really my thing, it's just that there are hundreds of thousands of competitors but it is really challenging.
Pros
home-based, flexible time
Cons
hundreds of thousands competitors each project
Life In balance
Web designer and developer (Former Employee) –  remoteJune 11, 2017
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Flexible, great work environment
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 27, 2017
The work is constant. Freelancer provides a plethora of different writing jobs to choose from. This company is great, you can work as much or as little as you would like.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
There are rare times where the work slows down
Awesome place to work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 17, 2017
Love freelancer.com easy work to find, lots of great companies. Flexible schedules and nice convenient working from home. Customer support is always helpful
Yet another online company
Writer (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 6, 2017
Once again, bid for jobs, normally at the pay rate of those countries originating the position. Scams abound, and phishing is quite well supported. No longer in their system.
Great freelance platform
Freelance Writer (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 15, 2017
Freelancer.com is a great platform to find freelance work and jobs. Extremely easy to get around on this site and is also available in the form of an application. Overall a great way to find work as a freelancer.
Pros
There is always work available and are many notifications when there is new work.
Cons
Some jobs and tasks can become very time consuming if you aren't strong with time management.
i have learned a lot of things and am willing to learn more.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Home BasedFebruary 2, 2017
I work for twelve hours a day and have learnt a lot of vast things about being able to do data entry, online virtual assistant, and punctuality among many other preliminaries including honesty,hard work and professionalism.
Pros
tips
Cons
healthcares
Fantastic Control of My Work
Freelance Writer and Editor (Current Employee) –  UtahDecember 19, 2016
The hardest part of working on this website is building up a clientele, but once you start to get reviews it is simple enough to find work for very fair pay.
Pros
Complete control of your schedule and pay
Cons
Difficult to initially find clients
It's ok!
Writer, Editor, Data Entry Clerk, Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  onlineDecember 10, 2016
It's an okay site!
Not really the best freelancing portal. There are so many silly issues that the site does to allow you to get work. They charge some ridiculous fee as soon as you get a job offer.
Great for some quick work, not to live your life off.
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  OnlineSeptember 18, 2016
It's a great site to work on if you have some free time. Usually there are many jobs to do, although it shouldn't be something one does full time unless you are able to tap into the top 1%.
Freelancing at my own space and comfort.
FREELANCE HR (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLMarch 10, 2016
Freelancer, but got to learn HR Management and other Practices around the world.
Learning and working at my own space and comfort.
Payment issues, Fraud, after the work the employer's are not to be found.
Projects last from 15 days to 3 months not more then that.
Cons
Fraud, Payment Issues
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  onlineMay 1, 2015
• identify and analyses an organization’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment
• set goals for market share and growth
• develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
• make decisions regarding products, and service
• determine an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
• make decisions regarding the distribution of products (such as taking orders, warehousing, stock control and transport), manage store image or undertake direct marketing
• develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
• Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
Pros
work at home
Cons
The best Developers, than you can trust and learn from them working from home remotely.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Schererville IndianaNovember 22, 2014
This is a website where each developer is thoroughly tested on their adherence to coding standards, problem solving skills, remote team experience, and English competence to offer the best service to customers avid for solutions to their problems related to the IT field.

The job is done remotely, so you are the manager of our time and is very relaxing to work from home but although is very demanding and exhaustive sometimes and you must be responsible with the timelines and the quality of your job entirely.
Pros
You decide when is better to work.-
Cons
You don't have an standard responsibility.-

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss