Freeman Mathis & Gary, LLP Employee Reviews

Culture Clash, Out-of-touch CEO and Management
Support (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 8, 2018
Work regarding litigation under assigned attorneys is manageable and provide great experiences. The chemistry between in-office admin staff and attorneys are great. However, upper administration and management is a nightmare. The firm uses outdated procedures then attempts to implement technology and failed miserably. Management is completely disconnected from support staff and not self-aware of their own problems. CEO and management have a tendency to blame support staff rather than self-evaluate and work on their flaws in management. While this is my opinion alone, there is a track record of many employees who left the firm and share the same sentiments.
Pros
San Francisco Partners and Associates are great people
Cons
Ceo, Management, Administrative procedure, benefits
Fun and Great place to work
Billing Coordinator (Contract (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 8, 2018
Everyone made you feel appreciated and there was a lot of teamwork and everyone helped each other. Nobody was left out of anything, My only wish is that I get called for another assignment to work there.
Pros
Everybody respected one another
Freeman Mathis & Gary
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Out of every job I have held I truly loved working at Freeman Mathis & Gary. All of the employees are very friendly. Its definitely and environment that feels like home when your at work.
Pros
hours are flexible
Cons
I have no cons
Productive and fun workplace
Law Clerk/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 20, 2017
Positive work culture. Young staff and plenty of work so we stayed fairly busy throughout the work week. The managers were enthusiastic and driven and kept us motivated.
Great place to learn!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2013
I have learned so much from Freeman Mathis & Gary, LLP. We are a very busy law firm, so there is constantly something new to learn. My typical day consists of various activities and duties such as:

-answering phones
-greeting clients, guests and vendors
-enter client/vendor reimbursement checks
-assist billing department with preparing invoices and mailing them out
-sorting mail and processing checks for deposit
-schedule, maintain and stock all conference rooms
-order office and kitchen supplies
Pros
Great environment, thorough teachers, growing law firm
Cons
No room for advancement at the time.
Busy, fast-paced environment
Senior Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2012
I work in a very demanding, fast-paced environment with a great management team. My co-workers have a great sense of humor and we laugh every day. The most difficult part of my job is billing because paralegals have no administrative support. Administrative duties such as copying, faxing, scanning, etc. are not billable. I am very fortunate because I work with friends that I have known for many years.
Pros
free soda
Cons
no support staff for paralegals