FreightCenter Inc Employee Reviews

Nothing Great- just a job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 9, 2018
This is not a job for advancement. All the agents are always on edge because they fire employees randomly. Frequently changes bonus pay structure not in favor of employees. Management has their favorites. The hours are not flexible. Typical call center environment. Nothing great.
Pros
Nice Co-workers
Cons
High stress
Friendly people, great perks
Dock Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Committed to improving customer experience and providing quality products. Generally, top management has a good plan to provide these. Some good opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Teaching of position done with good instructions and hands on team work!!
Cons
A few safety concerns but these have been adequately addressed in a timely manner
Young, fast-paced, and energetic office setting
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 11, 2018
Young, fast-paced, and energetic office setting. FreightCenter has taught me how to work long, hard hours. Great company GREAT and AWESOME management...
Pros
lovely
Cons
lovely
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 11, 2018
At FreightCenter, Everyone is treated equally, and there’s room to move up as long as you prove yourself and stay committed. Everyone is encouraged to stay focused and motivated.
Pros
Everyone is treated equally
Cons
awesome place
At FreightCenter, Everyone is treated equally
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 10, 2018
Pros
Everyone is treated equally
Cons
You need to be here
FreightCenter has one of the best work environments
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 10, 2018
I will say FreightCenter has one of the best work environments. There is this work hard, play hard mentality I realy like. The managers always want the best for we the employees. Whatever we put into it, is what we get.
Whatever we put into it, is what we get.
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 10, 2018
I will say FreightCenter has one of the best work environments. There is this work hard, play hard mentality I so much cherished with passion. The managers always want the best for we the employees. Whatever we put into it, is what we get.
Pros
interesting
Cons
Intresting
I love this place!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 1, 2018
Working here at Freightcenter has been an awesome experience for me. Great atmosphere, staff is so welcoming and willing to help. Attention to needs of employees, Friendly management and great mentoring, job security, excellent benefits, free beer, and pay is good.
Wonderful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 1, 2018
I have been working with Freightcenter full time. I enjoy many great benefits and compensation. Good values and culture, Excellent management with employee growth opportunities, friendly co-workers, easy-going boss, flexible hours. Free beer on Thursdays. I love working here....
Amazing growth! Amazing people! Amazing Freight Centre
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 1, 2018
Overall I had an amazing experience working with this organization. Very interesting industry with excellent benefits. Good work life balance, good bonding and relationship with colleagues, good corporate culture, Friendly and helpful environment to work. I love Freightcenter! I love my Job.
Very rewarding experience!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 31, 2017
It`s been a great experience I had working with Freightcenter. The company is well established, has a set system, job security, reward for good work and ingenuity. The company offers the highest salary around, I have been able to make good money. Employers take interest in employees and want to see them grow. Freightcenter is a good company to start your career. Highly recommended.
Great company! Nice Team.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 31, 2017
Nice working environment, co-workers are friendly. The management is very supportive and enhance very good work culture. Lot of opportunities to grow and salary is decent. Plus Free beer every Thursday!
Awesome place to work!
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 31, 2017
Great to work with this organisaition. Awesome benefits
★ Growth Opportunites
★Acceptable benefits program
★ Defined competitive plan
★Open door policies
★Good pay
★Free launch. Free beer
It was the best experience!
Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 31, 2017
Working here I've met a lot of lifetime friends. The environment has always been fun and the positions for advancements are always available. This is a career starting job if you are in to logistics and even if not, there is still plenty to take from this job and apply for future positions. Also to add, free beer on Thursdays! And free catering lunches on some days.
Pros
Free beer, Free launches
Great Administration
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 30, 2017
Can say without a doubt Frieghtcenter is one of the BEST places I have ever worked. Very fun atmosphere, Caring employees and staff. A lot of opportunity to grow plus passionate and great workers. Great administration that focuses well on their employees. I love the Marketing Department. Such a great team and great manager.
Very nice and great experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2017
Freightcenter is a very productive company with beer every week.
★ Great upper management.
★ Different shifts
★ Ability to move up in the company quickly.
★ Open floor call center
It is a very interesting and challenging industry with lots of opportunities to learn and grow. One of the best I`ve ever worked with. Highly recommended.
Awesome place to work!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 30, 2017
I can easily say FreightCenter has one of the greatest working environments. I absolutely love the hard work and play hard mentality. Managers want the best for we employees. Significant benefits, FreightCenter is also an excellent place to make long-lasting frinedship. And what we put into it, is what we get out of it... No matter what position one holds.
Some perks but no worth it
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLJanuary 10, 2017
First coming in it seems like a great place to work. The trainer Rebecca is very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is nice and there are some perks. The main issue is the management. While some are great, the higher ups are way too involved and clearly do not trust management to run their departments and employees. Too much work and too many responsibilities put on individuals. No pay increase for positive reviews. Everyone is in constant fear of losing their jobs, for no reason.
Pros
Company lunch ins. Soda machine. Extra activities
Cons
poor company moral
Freight Center takes care of its employee's
Resolutions Dept. (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLSeptember 19, 2015
Computer based company for a 3rd party shipping company. Company very good to its employees with nice break room and a clean environment. Try try to keep the employees upbeat and interact with them
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FreightCenter Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7