FREQUENCE Employee Reviews

Frequence is a Down to Earth, Growing, and Innovative AdTech Company
Director (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 24, 2018
I came to California from the East Coast about 5 years ago. Having worked with a few other Bay Area companies, I knew immediately there was something different about Freqeuence. The executive management team stressed the importance of culture from the interview process - and nothing has shifted since. Employees/Managers are passionate, diligent, hard-working, creative and (in my option/compared to other places) fairly ego-less about it.

Personal politics are minimal, excitement is always high, and ideas flow fairly democratically from all levels of the organization. Collaboration is a core value. It's a GREAT place to start your career. There are tremendous opportunities for those who work hard and have passion.
Pros
Free lunch, great CEO, fantastic company culture, employee owned
Cons
Things move fast and sometimes don't get that extra polish.
Great Mentor CEO
Client Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 13, 2018
Great CEO who is an inspiration and a mentor. A great work culture with fun and hardworking people. People are genuine and laugh often. I saw the company go from 40 to 150 people in my short time here. Even with that the growth of new people the company has done well keeping the culture.
Pros
The people and room for growth. Informal culture.
Cons
No 401k matching
Great company and culture. Great place to work and have fun.
Operations (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 18, 2018
The company is great.

You have the ability to really make a difference. Great culture, great office and great people. I enjoy knowing what I do each day is helping the company grow. You can interact with anyone in the organization.

Great place to work.
Pros
People - Culture - Pay - Growth
Lots of Opportunity, Fast Growing, Great People
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 3, 2018
The team and the people are the number one thing I loved about Frequence... smart people with have a culture of helping each other. I met some great mentors here and learned a lot in two and half years. The management has a client is always right mentality which can put a burden on the team. That plus fast growth in the company's business every year made for some long hours lots of the time. The upside is there are lots of opportunities to grow and advance within the company.
Pros
Great People, mentors, growth opportunity, (free lunch)
Cons
demanding hours, long commute to Mountain View
Good place to learn about digital ads
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 30, 2018
You learn how to work independently and how to make rapid and rational decisions at a laid-back startup. Hours tend to vary with the amount of work, but all of the people who work there are highly motivated and inspiring individuals, so they are enjoyable to work with.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours several times a month
frequence review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 13, 2017
great technology offering. fast paced. big opportunity for company. does not support remote working. smart executive team. mountain view is a nice area if you can afford to live there. commuting in that area is horrible.
Pros
opportunity
Cons
location
Great place to learn what YOU want to learn
Ad Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 22, 2017
Frequence can teach you different skills that are needed in the tech industry nowadays, but it won't pay for your work and extra hours - which is an everyday thing. Not all management is great, but I was lucky to find a few good folks that helped me get ahead.
Pros
Flexibility, Friendly peers
Cons
Management, No HR, Double standards