Fresenius Kabi
57Below average

Fresenius Kabi Employee Reviews

United States281 reviews
Featured review
Fresenius Kabi selected this as a representative review
Fresenius Kabi is a very good company with strong and clear leadership. The company is growing quickly and has a solid plan to continue this trend while also ensuring the company employees are kept informed about the business, be it performance, new products going to market or headwinds the company is facing across itself and sister companies throughout the organization.
Pros
Good communication and strong leadership.
Cons
The divisions in domestic organization are not integrated causing inefficiencies across groups.
Long hours of work. No appreciation from your superiors what so ever.
Abusive use of power from supervisors, managers and HR department..If you need great health benefits work at Fresenius Kabi but the work environment if very difficult to work in. Long hours of standing and having to deal with difficult co workers, supervisors and managers. The hard work you put in this company on a day to day basis gets looked pass frequently.
Pros
great healthcare benefits
Cons
terrible management, terrible supervisors, awful training procedures its more like a sink of swim concept.
I worked at Fresenius Kabi on Grand Island, NY for 6 years. 5 of these years were some of the most enjoyable of my career. After our dept manager retired everything changed for the worst. The former manager did a great job of creating a very positive environment, the employees trusted us and enjoyed their interactions with the dept. In a very short time, the new manager created a toxic working environment with her lies and deception. When people think negatively about HR, it is because of people like her. The plant manager is a very smart guy and in time I'm sure he'll figure it out.
Pros
Most of the people and the products they make.
Cons
Sr. Plant Manager of HR.
Empresa excelente pra se trabalhar.uma das melhores empresas que já trabalhei.
no good company. no team work. no support. top management is senseless. never recommend to work in a place like this . especially at Melrose Park location.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Here we are in the middle of a pandemic and I was let go. I had just came aboard when COVID-19 starting happening. We had to start working remote . Trying to train and learn a new position was difficult when you are having to learn from home. On top of that, the micromanaging was awful . That department is very micro managed. I was told it would stop, when they could trust me, excuse me, you trusted me when you hired me.
Benefits
Cons
Very micromanaged.
Forklift operator checker bill of lading packer wrapping materials in pallet picking materials in a location loading snd unloading materials in a truck cleaning all the surrounding area
Fresenius kabi gives their employees all the training that is required for them to excel at there duties
Training staff is one of the best in the world
Dont work here. This place will drain your life. Management doesnt care no one knows what they are doing turnover is insane and everyone hates it the only reason people are staying is because its so hard to find another job right now
Other than a weekly paycheck, this company has very little to offer. Unethical behavior seeping from every crack. Lazy, unqualified managers who fall off boats! Just a general feeling of misery going to work every day knowing that the company you work for sees no value in honesty, work ethic or experience. This company has gone down the tubes. A word to the wise, keep on looking and save yourself a big headache.

On a positive note the health benefits are above average.
I had a great internship here with great pay and a lot of fun events throughout the summer and the ability to do a lot of projects my own way and get great office experience.
Very good and committed employees. Excellent teamwork. Many opportunities for growth and development in the regulated manufacturing environment. Excellent team.
Managers need to support incoming personnel rather than excepting poor performances by others that support you. Need to know your input matters! There is no recognition for increased production when new machinery is easier to operate and maintain.
This is simple, Don't work there if you can't deal with bullies. Especially in the packaging department. Most of them have no respect for anyone. They bully and harass. This happens in all shifts.
Pros
It's clean environment to work at, great pay, great benefits etc
Cons
Stressful and abusive environment to work at.
I AM working now in extrusion área at third shift and I feel so glad to work with all these beautifull persons
Wow this place is going down hill fast. Upper management and floor supervisors have no clue what's going on. They are totally out of touch with the work expectations... they are over working employees. Remember don't let a dime stop you from making a dollar. They need to hire temps. If things don't change soon, I personally don't see myself finishing past spring time here.
Fresenuis is an ok company to work for, if u dont want a life mandatory over time and working weekends. Management barely know what they are doing. They slave drive employees and want u not have a life with all the over time starting pay is too low for amount of time you have to spend there daily. Managers only show there face whwn its a problem
Pays good but the management isn’t really good there hours are good to a lot of people had problems and are still having problems with management til this day make the pay not really worth it
They allowed me to realize my work and guaranteed that i had all the data needed for me to realize an optimal job. the where more than helpful and willing to talk and explain all doubts.
Management is totally unorganized, don't know what's going on from to day. Company throws away so much money by scrapping so much medicine. If you don't kiss up to management they will find away to get rid of you. Management hires supervisors they are friends with that have no pharmaceutical experience.
I did not have a good experience. After going to HR and management to address an issue with my manager nothing was resolved. I ended up quitting. The company as a whole does have nice perks.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresenius Kabi. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight