Fresh Select LLC Employee Reviews

Fresh Select
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Dinuba, CAAugust 2, 2019
Great atmosphere and management! Amazing staff, easy to feel valuable and competent when working here. Leaving because my life schedule does not work with work schedule.
Dead end factory
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJuly 12, 2019
The mangment here can't do anything because everyone is micromanaging everyone else. The hours are god awful during the bigger seasons. But during the orange season there's barely any work. People also tend to leave and never come back. Don't expect too much of this job.
Pros
The pay is okay at best
Cons
You won't get enough money to even pay got weekly gas.
Not a good job for young adults
Packer (Current Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJune 26, 2019
Too much discrimination and favorism, management is way too harsh and petty on young adults. And management is sometimes lazy to inform everyone if they should come to work or not.
Great place to work at
Public Relations/Personal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CAJune 20, 2019
Enjoyed working with the staff and customers met new people everyday. Long hours and worked outdoors. Would be a great place to expand your work history
Save yourself
Packer (Current Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJune 3, 2019
Not worth it and people leave on the 2nd day. People just there to work and managers are mean and rude. Management the guys look at the girls inappropriately. You can tell management sleeps around with the workers. Just do your job to avoid any confrontation or eye contact with management. Only work here if you really have no other option. The workers have pot lucks and managers and office staff free load from it. It pay min wage.
Pros
Break room has a faucet
Cons
Bullying by managers
Its a good job to enter a production environment
Food Safety Technician (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAMarch 15, 2019
The Work is heavy. My time there I noticed that majority of the men are forklift drivers or stackers. And women are sorters and packers. It has its ups and down because you could make lots of money as a packer by the boxes you produce. But if their is no produce to pack and its going to be a slow day. Then most likely they will call men to come in to do sanitation work. This is what I witnessed when I used to work there.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
Does not pay to well
Compliance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAFebruary 16, 2019
Strictly business, stay in your own lane and do what you have to do. Do not waste your time, use this job to build your resume, do not make it your career.
Pros
Very direct with your job task
Cons
Toxic environment
Absolutely horrible
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CANovember 7, 2018
Typical packing house work environment no breaks or lunch when they are supposed to be given. the work was very back breaking and stressful over worked not enough people working for all the work.
Not the place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 25, 2018
Did heavy lifting and pushing with weight exceeding 100 pounds and these guys tell me I can’t have water near me, I have to walk down to the employee break room to get a drink. Not allowed to have water within reach in a warehouse in the summer but would be disgruntled if I wanted to walk to get some water. It’s Phoenix, Arizona
Decent
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAAugust 6, 2018
Summer job nothing more it gives you enough to pay your monthly expenses that’s about it no benefits or barley any overtime.and do not work with school schedule
stressful enviroment
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAMarch 21, 2018
To many changes on upper management. administrative employees do not know how production floor works and they want to dictate how it needs to be run production.
Seasonal work at packing house
Packer/grader (Former Employee) –  Delft Colony, CAJune 19, 2017
Work at fresh select was kinda slow, I didn't like to wait at work for up to 2 hours without pay to start work because the fruit had not arrived yet. I didn't have such a great work experience here because work was slow and it payed minimum wage.
Si
Enpacadora (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAApril 6, 2017
Me gusta trabajar aquí es un lugar muy bueno me gusta el trabajo
Pros
Cons
Si
Good place to work in but needs more production
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJanuary 21, 2014
I learned how to work in a packing house. And I really enjoyed how my coworkers treated me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Select LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5