Fresh Start Funding logo

Fresh Start Funding insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Fast paced with a great future

Fun and fast environment where everyone is dedicated to the same mission. we all collaborate and are encouraged to look for opportunities to achieve that mission. There are also a ton of processes that are continually being improved and changed. Communication of these changes can be difficult to manage, but the open culture and willingness to help make every day exciting and fulfilling. The owners are open and transparent and always willing to listen.As with all high-growth start-ups, there are some growing pains, but overall it's a great place to work.

Pros

Free snacks and drinks, fun work-centric atmosphere. Coaching and guidance.

February 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience!

horrible culture, Over Promise/under deliver, Toxic

Owners are toxic One acts as the HR director, whom actually needs an HR director to teach him how treat others The turn over is high for a reason. Isnt it interesting that the positive reviews all took place on almost the same day? Sign of the abuse, forced to write a good review to fabricated.

Pros

If you need a job and they hire you, they pay you for your work

Cons

Horrible owners/managed poorly

February 1, 2021
We’re sorry you had a negative experience working at FSF, and understand that we are not a good fit for everyone. Like many startups, we are fast-paced and ever-evolving to better fit the needs of our clients and to optimize our processes. One thing that remains consistent is our culture, which values transparency, honesty, and integrity. We have an open-door policy for all management – including the owners – and encourage everyone to be open about any concerns they may have.After receiving a few poor reviews from former employees, we conducted a 100% anonymous survey of all existing employees to gather feedback and reviews, and these reviews were published together. These reviews were not coerced or otherwise required of employees. Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback; we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Good Sales Opportunity

Good place to work, good people. Free donuts. Contests and employee appreciation. Can be challenging working with attorneys but also rewarding when the job gets done.

Fresh Start Funding Review

Fresh Start Funding is a fun place to work. As a company that is always growing, there is lots to learn. Every Friday the Company has Fun Friday for the employees, which is a lot of FUN!

5 Stars!

This is genuinely the best place I have ever worked. My role requires me to work closely with both owners, and I can confidently say that all-around they are some of the best people you’ll ever meet. They are transparent, easy to work with, approachable, and I have always been respected and listened to by them. They truly care for their employees, and it shows up in the way they manage and interact. The company culture really emphasizes excellence and integrity and everyone is supportive of one another and works together as a team. Competition is always friendly and never turns into backstabbing or bickering. As is typical of a startup, things are ever-evolving, but that is part of what makes this a fun and exciting place to work, and the best way to grow is through a challenge. I can personally attest to this as I have seen exponential professional growth in myself and others during my tenure here.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

People oriented place

This place is really culture-driven and focuses on people, both inside and outside of our organization. I've consistently had the chance to talk directly with the owners and have gotten really personal feedback about my role and how I'm doing here. I've never worked anywhere that's happened before. I'd say that the pay is competitive and certainly fair (but I'll take a raise anytime, thank you very much!). I have a feeling that this company is really going to grow. Things move fast here, and change a lot, but the changes always seem to about trying to improve as a company and to treat people better.

New and Fresh

If you want a fresh start for yourself at a new opportunity with growth this is a place for you! Just hit 30 days with this company, and anxious to see what's in store next for opportunity!

Fresh Start Funding is a great place to work

Fresh Start Funding is a great place to work! The workplace culture is casual, fun, and everyone is so nice and friendly. There is a lot of room for professional growth. The owners are very open to new ideas and input from all departments and employees. Not only do I enjoy the work I do at Fresh Start Funding but I always look forward to “Fun Friday” where we take a break from our work and all of us (including the owners) participate in fun games and activities. I feel like part of a “family” when I come into work and it’s nice to know that what I do is helping so many people.

Owners are doing it right.

Clear purpose. Culture is great. People are awesome. Owners/managers are caring and help you succeed. I like coming to work. The environment is both relaxing and modern. And one can't complain about free coffee/drinks/snacks.

Productive and Fun work enviorment

Love Fresh Start Funding. They really listen to all your needs and concerns and work with you on any given issue that you have. I have never worked for an employer who cared so much about their employees personal life and took it into consideration and the mental health of their employees, This is really a company that makes you feel valued and apart of the team.

Pros

Company lunches, fun activities

Jobs at Fresh Start Funding

See more jobs

Positive Company Culture

The management here at Fresh Start Funding understands that "life happens." There is a great work-life balance here with flexibility in hours and location. The workplace culture is very comfortable and relaxed, as well as motivating and inclusive. The staff is friendly and the dress code is very casual. "Have fun" is the first core value of the company and they do their best to live up to this with company games and competitions. If you ever feel stuck or uncertain about anything, you can just ask and receive the help and/or training you need without getting shamed for needing it. This is truly a great company to work for!

Amazing Company

Fresh Start Funding really is a family, everyone is very understanding and it is such a fun environment. Management are some of the most down to earth people I have ever worked for, and they abide strongly to the company's core values. I feel supported and taken care of in every aspect at Fresh Start Funding. Only negative aspect I can think of is the lack of a 401k but they just added dental and vision options to our health benefits and so I am sure that is around the corner as well! Highly recommend Fresh Start Funding to anyone looking to join a small but growing, culture focused company.

Great Place to Work!

Its truly a great place to work. No bull**** and people that care. No complaints at all (but I am happy to accept a raise at anytime :) ). They are growing fast so there are lots of opportunities for advancement.

Fantastic people. Fantastic company.

Fresh Start Funding is a great place to work. Culture is very important and everyone here lives it everyday. We work together well and everyone, from every department works well together. I couldn't be happier!

5 Star Company

Great company who truly cares about each and every employee! Fantastic culture and an awesome work life balance. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fun and enjoyable place to work.

Favorite Company To Work At

Love this company! They listen to your concerns and work through them and really want you to grow here. I have never worked at a company where the owners were so involved and they wanted you to have fun! They focus on growth and the mental health of their employees. I have never had any concerns working here I have always felt secure in my position. They are a do good company and as long as you do good by the company and are a honest employee you will never face any challenges with your higher ups. Its a privilege to be employed here and so happy i got the chance.

No consistency

● OverallEmployee turnover in this small start up is constant. Commission pay and territories change often. Owners/mgmt. are not transparent. Very few employees stay even one year.

August 26, 2020
We’re sorry you had a negative experience working at FSF, and understand that we are not a good fit for everyone. Like many startups, we are fast-paced and ever-evolving to better fit the needs of our clients and to optimize our processes. One thing that remains consistent is our culture, which values transparency, honesty, and integrity. We have an open-door policy for all management – including the owners – and encourage everyone to be open about any concerns they may have. When we have made changes to our compensation structure, it has always been to increase commission, and while we have changed sales territories to accommodate a growing market, this is a standard part of any sales position. Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback; we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Don't be deceived

This company is a joke. The owners think that a lunch here and there is a benefit. They promise a bonus yet don't tell the staff where they are to acheive their bonus. They are no where near pacing to hit their goal. The two owners are salesmen and tell you what you want to hear. Their benefits are terrible, no 401k, and their PTO limited. They simply focua in superficial things. There is little to no continued training. re

Pros

Cons

Pay, owners, benefits, no continued training.

August 26, 2020
We’re sorry you had a negative experience working at FSF, and we understand that not everyone is a good fit for us. Our company culture is one that values transparency, honesty, and integrity. Despite the economic downturn of the last 5 months, we have experienced 124% YOY growth so far and expect to see a further increase in business in the coming months. Additionally, we provide ongoing training at each level, which include monthly leadership development trainings, weekly progress meetings, and ongoing training and coaching for all employees. While an occasional free lunch is certainly one of the many perks of working here, it has never been part of our benefits package, which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, and two weeks of PTO, to name a few. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.
  • Fresh Start Funding