Freshpoint Employee Reviews

Fruits
Fresh Point (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2018
I feel good but i need a job that i paid more and have flexibles hours i very good company but i need more hours and more paid i will thank the company for that
Competitive, Stressful,
Selector (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2018
working overnight in coolers with freezing temperatures, while focusing on product selections with emphasis on quality at a fast pace. The hardest part is dealing with the cold combined with the moisture.
Cons
everything
Rewarding and fast paced work environment.
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 29, 2018
If you like a fast paced and rewarding career, then FreshPoint is your destination. The benefits are great and the work is consistent.
Drivers and warehouse workers have an attainable incentive program to increase their wages.
Pros
Depression proof career
Vacation time was nice
Driver (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 21, 2018
Management is brain dead. Too many people who never had any kind of leaderahip in life finally got a leadership role and THINK they know what they are doing... they fail with almost every decision they make and they continue to fail. Compensation is good but not when they pay the guy who doesnt have to do that much work, the same as you who has to do something new or different every day. They want to pile work on people they can trust but never give them a promotion or the correct kind of compensation. Management will not listen to ideas because they werent the ones who thought of it. They lie to get you to do something. There is so much bad I could say about this company I could write a book.
Pros
It got me where i am today, when you are not there. (Vacation time)
Cons
Management is the biggest con, they lie to get you to do things, they dont listen
Motivated and determine
Stand up forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAJuly 18, 2018
Replisments was my job to keep the guy supplied with what they needed to complete the customer order and I also help load trucks to stay on schedule or what ever I needed to do to get the job done in a safe and timely manner but what my everything run perfect we all work as a team I'm a team player and so was the rest of the crew we did what it took to get the job done.
Pros
Great environment and staff treat you respectfully.
Cons
None I can say.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Truck driver class B (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2018
the most enjoyable part of the job is delivering to customers needs and satisfaction.

The hardest part of the job is when new managers come in when I was working there.
Pros
once upon a time we were all family
Cons
later all that was gone
Fast Pace, Demanding, Rewarding
Product Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 11, 2018
I created the credit program, learning skills in all Microsoft programs and the AS400. Problem solving, Reduced credits on and continual bases and training of employees across the U.S.

Good company to work for.
Pros
Celebrates Birthdays, Anniversaries every month
Cons
Long hours, demanding
Mucha presión
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 24, 2018
Trabajé por 1 año, mucha presión de trabajo, los truck tienen cámara y prenden por cualquier cosa, trabajas desde la 3.00 am hasta las 5 pm , y los truck son muy viejo . No vale la pena
Pros
Nada
Cons
Manager
100 cases per hour minimum
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 19, 2018
Fast paced operator. Pick 100 cases per hour. It was a great experience with picking produce and putting them pn pallets. Had to shrink wrap the pallets then position in truck
Work Place
Food preparation/ Distribute (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 6, 2018
It was a clean environment no littering no smoking allowed on the the companies property. The employees was very real matter. The staff was very helpful.
Pros
free Luch
Cons
short break
Bad place
Loader (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 4, 2018
Negative energy a lot of fighting and cursing. Manager very unprofessional. They are currently bringing a union to the job site due to alot of tension.
High volume, fast paced
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMay 31, 2018
Good place to work if you don't like spending a lot of time at home. Cold environment with long hours. Very competitive atmosphere. Very employee friendly
Poor management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 16, 2018
Ridiculous policies! Company seems to reward mediocrity. Great drivers are let go for insignificant petty rules being “broken” Disgusted with level of unprofessionalism in Office staff.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Tablets given to drivers but not allowed to be used
If the cons where fixed would be a great company
Truck Jockey/ Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2018
Workers should get paid more. And need more common sense within the work environment. Need more meeting and better communication to better workplace, and to act upon improvements when addressed.
Pros
Good benefits and staff open minded for greater idea from workers
Cons
Bad management and communication. Bad transitioning from morning to night
Will not stand up for drivers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2018
Please if you have years of exp driving then you already know that a Bluetooth headset for truck drivers is legal they will fire you if you use one stay away stay away after putting in all that work the management will not go to bat for you you will do second runs after long work days of 11 hours they will work you into the ground and give you a that a boy on your back which is why they have a high driver turnover
Pros
Will give you the hours
Cons
If you use your bluetooth you woll get fired
na
Cash Application Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 7, 2018
it is a very slow pace place of employee and the manager was not fair to his entire team. It was more manual cash application not Automation. you were working with live checks.
Fun place
Warehouse Lead Team Member (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAMay 4, 2018
Fun place to work I learned a lot they operate with so much order. they stay on top of thing they will make sure all safaction to get the job down are met.
It’s ok
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAApril 25, 2018
It’s ok if you don’t have small children I use to work at night and worked super long hours that I hardly seen my babies so I had to call it quits there but I did love it there great benefits
Very great company
Inside Sales Rep/ Admin assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 23, 2018
I really loved Freshpoint the only problem really was the working hours for me. I was told one schedule and given another but i loved working there and i loved being in an administrative position.
Cons
Hour Lunches, box by box compensation.
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Product Qc Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver County, COApril 10, 2018
The job is great and the atmosphere but management lacks on communication with associates. It’s a fast pace where it makes your day go fast and company has great benefits and discounts for associates.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Managmet