Fresno Plumbing & Heating Inc Employee Reviews

Great experience
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 28, 2019
It was something new and fun to learn. I was installing and testing pipes at the new Clovis Community Cancer Center. Great experience really like working with power tools.
Pros
Everything’s great
Cons
Nothing bad.
Fun to work at productive
Journeyman Plumber (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 5, 2018
I woild stay if pay was better and could move on better career other than that the company is family own . well stocked lots of pre fab and the quality of the work is good and relwiable
Pros
Over time every week
Cons
Too big of company
Great Place to Work and Learn New Skills
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 13, 2018
Fresno Plumbing is a great place to work and learn new skills. I have been promoted many times with this company and am making double now then what I was making just 6 years ago. I am currently going through school and they have always been flexible with my schedule so I didn't have to worry about my school schedule conflicting with work. It can be hard work sometimes in the heat, but it was very rewarding with many opportunities to advance. Very highly recommended.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Always ready to teach skills, Stable Company
Cons
The Heat (but that is Fresno)
Productive place with safe guidelines to succeed in your job
Plumber/ Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 7, 2017
Arrive at job with anticipated time to ensure material is loaded up for the day. Tie down ladders or heavy equipment for safely driving. Arrive at job, distribute task to complete the job. At the end of the day load up material and tools, ladders ect onto truck. Once ready to leave, call warehouse workers to unload or load material for next day and lastly drive back to the shop.
fun work place
Assisting co-workers (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 1, 2015
good working with others and having fun doing it also. i got to learn plumbing and i like construction ever since. management was good with others.
good learning exsprience
plumber (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 16, 2015
going to job site and give it your best. What I learned is a lot to plumbing learned how to use my head and work with tools. Management is really good over all. Co-worker are nice friendly and some times hard to deal with it's part of learning. Hardest part of the job is figuring out the job of how and where to run your plumbing line. What I enjoy working there was working with tools and being part of a team that construct beautiful buildings.
Pros
fixs tools when it breaks down and we can buy tools.
Cons
lunch break, short breaks and boss work with us.
Great place to start out but not to stay
Installer (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 27, 2012
I learned a lot about new construction plumbing i feel confident in any foreman laying me out on what needs to be done and getting it done exactally to plan. I learned how to run cast iron waste and vent pipe for underground and overhead. Each part of the job had its difficultys but nothing was impossible and i was able to accomplish everything asked of me.
Pros
good place to learn
Cons
hardly any bennefits or holdiay pay or vacation