Fresquez Companies Employee Reviews

2.0Job Security & Advancement
Rude upper management, favoritism, nit worth it
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 17, 2019
I works with them almost 2 years. Favoritism at its finest. If you're not related it haven't been with the comonay over 5 years they dont care about you, or your family. HR is a joke. Rude, dont take your complaints seriously, and did I mention rude and vindictive? I saw 6 corporate employees leave I less than a year.
Pros
Fiid discount
Cons
Excoecive benefits, rude management, low pay.
Worst company I’ve ever worked for in my life
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 27, 2019
Such a waste of my time I worked so hard to make this place better but You will never have help from upper management you will never have the staff you need it’s just not worth it keep looking and don’t be fooled by smooth talking upper management
Pros
Working at the airport was the best part about this job
Cons
No support from upper management, never have a management team to support you in your goals, you will work Thanksgiving and you will work on Christmas, Owner keeps changing his mind and does not care what it does to the staff
fast paced environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 8, 2018
Fast paced environment. Constant interaction with employees in the immediate office as well as with employees at different locations . Develop relationship with vendors as needed.
Pros
Developing relationships with employees and vendors.
Cons
The long drive to work.
Busy Workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 12, 2015
Very busy workplace no time for mistakes. Always something new to learn everyday. The company has a huge turn over constantly. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers. The office came in to new management and the work environment seem to become akward.
Pros
Lunch Discounts
Cons
Healthcare, Holidays