Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies Employee Reviews

HR Generalist/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Necedah WIJanuary 4, 2019
Overall a good company to work for. The only bad is the Union leadership that manipulates the true in favor of few. They play with people to get information and later use the information to back stabe you without marcy.
Pros
Great plans and grow
Cons
The UNION sucks
Great schedule
Material Tech (Current Employee) –  Milan, OHJanuary 1, 2019
They offer multiple types of schedules for different hour needs. Easy to move within the company within entry level job positions. Unfortunately no real chance for growth within ones career.
Laid back work place
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GADecember 18, 2018
Good company to work for, just wish there were more room for overtime or more raise opportunities. Overall good company wouldn’t work anywhere else unless a big pay gap were offered. Y
Pros
Free lunches, paid time off.
Cons
Not a lot of overtime
Very grateful for my time at Freudenberg-NOK
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INDecember 12, 2018
I am very grateful for my time at Freudenberg-NOK. They provided me with an opprutunity to provide for my family and I am very grateful for it. Freudenberg-NOK had little to no diversity, with no room to grow, yet they did provide me the opportunity to make a living fresh out of the US Navy.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your experience at Freudenberg.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We take your feedback about diversity very seriously and will use this information to work towards improving in that area of our company as a whole. Developing our associates so that they can progress within our organization is a top priority for us. We are sorry to hear that you felt there was no room to grow for you and we’ll make sure the correct teams receive that feedback.

Your honesty is appreciated and will be very helpful in maintaining our progressive and evolving work environment.

A friendly environment
Value Stream Manager (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHDecember 1, 2018
Freudenberg is a good place to work. A lot of overtime. Pay scale is average. Promotes within when the need arises. Climate controlled facility. Work is easy.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your experience at Freudenberg!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We strive to ensure that all of our associates feel valued, welcome and comfortable in their work. Knowing that this was true for you helps us to know that our efforts are resulting in positive outcomes!

Poor
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 30, 2018
One of the worst experience to work for that company. Management don't care about their employee. Lengthy hours and no one is willing to help you out.
Pros
Cons
Too many

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that your time with us was a negative experience. It is unfortunate that you felt that our management team was unsupportive and that you weren’t appreciated. This is not how we expect our associates to feel and this feedback has been passed on to the appropriate teams in order to work towards correcting this in the future.

Your honesty is very appreciated and will be very helpful in maintaining our progressive and evolving work environment.

Stressful Environment
TRM Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, GANovember 11, 2018
Overworked and little appreciation by the management staff. Expected to work without any say so about conditions. Had to drive to work regardless of the weather. They find any little thing to fire you so that they dont have to pay unemployment, their favorite line is insubordination.

Hello,

We regret to hear that your time with us was not a positive experience. A collaborative and trusting work environment is the goal for all of our facilities. Without feedback like this, we cannot improve and adjust our policies in order to support our associates. We appreciate your honesty and openness about this issue.

This feedback has been passed on to the appropriate teams and will be used to work towards improving our overall work environment.

Great Facility in Milan Ohio with Great People
OE Sales Manager & Sales Engineer for Aftermarket (Current Employee) –  Milan, OHNovember 5, 2018
Freudenberg is a great place to work and I am happy to say I spent almost 10 years in the Milan Ohio facility. The people are great to work with and the facility has a great work/life balance.

Hello,

We are so pleased to hear that you have such a long history with us and that you have enjoyed your time with Freudenberg. We continually work to foster a welcoming and balanced work place and hearing feedback like this helps us to know that we are succeeding. We hope that you have many more positive years as a valued member of the Freudenberg family.

This feedback has been passed on to the appropriate teams and is much appreciated.

My thoughts
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Bristol, NHNovember 1, 2018
I leaned about many deferent skills in manufacturing for production
equipment and management for maintenance machines, but I had to work every day per week due to the lack of personal with the skills
to help in the technical field for this area of New Hampshire.
Need to find an opportunities with less working hours, I have recorded my overtime to 1300 hours per year and double time to
400 hour per year. Would like to slow down.!!

Hello,

We understand that under staffing is a significant issue for our New Hampshire facilities. We truly appreciate all of our associates and the commitment they have for our company. This issue is a priority for us and we are working diligently to address it at all levels.

This feedback has been passed on to the appropriate teams and will be used to work towards improving our facilities and providing support to our associates.

Corporate HR Team

A Good company to work for
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MIOctober 27, 2018
My typical day consists of running through my daily job functions as an inside sales representative. It includes responding to customer inquiries, project(s) follow up, RFQ reviews, pricing strategy review, cross divisions interaction, entertain internal & customer meetings, team trainings, etc. I have a good management team that give good flexibility and freedom to express individuality while fostering a positive team environment of continuous development. I've had great colleagues that have made my time with Freudenberg an enjoyable experience.
Pros
team atmosphere

Hello,

We are happy to hear that your time with us has been positive so far! It is wonderful to hear that our management team is supporting you and creating a successful work environment for you. We hope that these relationships continue to grow and build in the future.

This feedback is very appreciated and will be very helpful in maintaining our progressive and evolving work environment.

It’s ok
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHOctober 4, 2018
It’s ok to work there sometimes it’s not fear in some sort of things stressful really fast I don’t really mind in being fast but it’s the people rushing you
Pros
Payed for breaks
Cons
Etc
Co-workers were good, not the best learning environment
Materials Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHOctober 2, 2018
Did not have the ability to ask questions to learn processes, spent most of my time in a lab collecting data and not being able to learn or understand what this data had to do with the process.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
expected to carry the load of two people at all times
Productive fun workplace
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Morristown, INSeptember 25, 2018
Standing running different press machines making seals for automobiles. Checking seals to make sure they are good reliable usable products before shipping out to companies.
Would not recommend
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Northfield, NH 03276September 25, 2018
Hard work, attendance does not allow for advancement in this company. Favoritism and brown nosing allow for movement within the company. No set overtime schedule so you're constantly waiting for Wednesday to see if you're scheduled to work mandatory overtime on Saturday. The atmosphere at work is middle school to elementary behavior with coworkers feeling a need for feeling superior to others. It allows for the brown nosing and favoritism to work it's magic in the work areas. The starting pay is above minimum wage but the jobs are very fast paced and contain focus to detail. however, the company allows defects passed along all the way to pack out before it is to be caught (hopefully) and stopped before being passed along to the customer. Hopefully a revamp will occur sometime in the near future with their management to make the quick paced flow of production become more readily able to perform at required rates.
Pros
you learn new and older machinary
Cons
no praise or raise for succeeding at job
Generally a good group to work with, though very stressful at times
Process Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, GASeptember 25, 2018
I learned a great deal about the manufacturing processes used in industry and the testing standards used to determine quality product. For the most part the group I worked with was a great group to work for. The company does place a fairly heavy workload on all of its engineers and as a co-op I assisted in alleviating some of the workload.
Decent place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Morristown, INSeptember 24, 2018
Fired on technicality, felt it was unjust after HR had said one thing and did another, hold no grudges though i thoroughly enjoyed my time that i was there and my boss and coworkers were amazing people to work with
Pros
good environment and friendly atmosphere
Cons
Bad HR staff
Continuous Improvement Engineer (Former Employee) –  New HampshireSeptember 14, 2018
Good company with good management. Opportunities for advancement. Especially liked their commitment to improvement and drive for perfection. Practice what they preach.

Hello,

We are so thrilled to hear that your time with us was such a positive experience. Our goal is to be an employer of choice and to retain top talent so we are pleased to hear that you so advancement opportunities for yourself. We pride ourselves on living our Guiding Principles every day, so again, it is encouraging to hear that you felt this was true for your location.

This feedback has been passed on to the appropriate teams and will be used to work towards maintaining our progressive work environment.

Job keeps you busy
Injection Mold Operator (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 13, 2018
I was taught how to run my own injection molding machine, and then I was essentially on my own. You had to work fast and keep pace with the molding machine, the cutter, and then quality check, so there wasn't too often a relaxing moment. But I did like it, as I fealt I had alot of responsibility, and the starting pay was nice. You only got sundays off though, so that's a bummer.
Pros
Paid lunch, good hours, no slow moments
Cons
No breaks other than lunch

Hello,

We are happy to hear that your time with us was a positive experience. A fast paced work environment can be difficult to manage but it is great to hear that you felt properly trained to be successful. We appreciate your honesty about the time off and will take this opinion into consideration.

Pays the bills
Machine Opperator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, NHSeptember 12, 2018
They preach LEAN systems but do not follow them. Everyone is paid the same whether you work hard or are a slacker. Newer employees get paid the same as longtime employees. Working hard doesn't get you anywhere, brown nosing does. Overall it is a job that allows you to provide for your family.
Pros
It is a job.
Cons
There are better employers out there.

Hello,

We regret to hear that your time with us was not a positive experience. Compensation is a dynamic and ever-changing area of business. Without feedback like this, we cannot improve and adjust our policies in order to sty competitive in the current market. We appreciate your honesty and openness about this issue.

Underpaid underappreciated
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHAugust 8, 2018
Management is a joke. They won't listen to employees. Huge lack of communication. If management doesn't like you, your chances of advancing are out the door. Supervisors are bullies and have no idea how to run a shift, let alone a business. The only good thing about the business is the workers. Hard workers who are underpaid and not appreciated. I have no idea why some of the employees haven't moved on to a better job, with so many better opportunities in the area. The company won't last if they keep running it the way they do now.
Pros
Awesome workers
Cons
Costly Insurance. Needs new Management

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear that your time with us was such a negative experience. Having an organization with strong leaders is critical to its success and we are constantly working on making sure our management is the best it can be. Compensation and benefits costs are an ever changing and very dynamic industry, so Freudenberg is continually working and remaining competitive in both of these areas. This feedback has been passed on to the appropriate teams and will be used to work towards positive improvement.

Corporate HR Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.