Freudenberg Medical Employee Reviews

overworked and stressed out
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CANovember 8, 2018
Lots of turnover of really great people, You will learn a lot, work very hard but will always be chasing seemingly impossible deadlines.

My co-workers were great and fun.
The company is growing and recent management should make improvements in the next few years.
Pros
Any job after this place will be an upgrade
Cons
Endless little details for every type of product
Good
Quality Technician/ Lead Receiving Raw Material (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CASeptember 9, 2018
The company was decent to work for. Compensation was above average but management was not very good. The morale of the employees was very low and advancement was nearly impossible unless you were in good with certain people. Often times it was difficult to make any decisions because too many people thought that they were in charge of me.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
October 16, 2018

With your feedback we can only get better so it is much appreciated and valued. As our organization grows, we strive to increase employee morale by firmly believing in our open door policy, follow up meetings between management and employees, and month to month employee events. We also continuously focus on the strengths and attributes of each individual employee to help develop and guide them to their overall career paths. Thank you for this feedback.

Great place to work, time consuming work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAAugust 21, 2018
Started out just as a packer, then was offered a Quality Assurance position and shortly after, they put me into another important section that also deal with quality assurance, so in just a short time I had moved up three consecutive times to better positions with more responsibilities but I was ready for the challenge every day
Pros
Cold climates, shift availability
Cons
Just a bit of a drive from where I lived
Management Issues
PROJECT ENGINEER, NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAAugust 8, 2018
Project Engineering management was horrible!. No real direction but was all over you when you did not deliver on a specific action even though they did not take the time to train you properly!.
August 31, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. At Freudenberg Medical we take all feedback from former and/or current employees serious and want to make sure that we address and improve on our processes. We as a company can only get better with your feedback. Again, we thank you and will address this matter with our Management team.

Fast paced
Quality Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INApril 23, 2018
Fast paced manufacturing environment. Good work life balance. Not a lot of room for advancement. Doesn't have much in the way of development and/or training.
Pros
co-workers
Great Company and People
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 24, 2018
The company has grown so much over the years. Management are easy to talk too and work well with all levels of employees. The company pushes for a family atmosphere and they have achieved it. Wish they had openings post graduation in the location I worked.
Pros
Management, Employees, Community Involvement
August 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed working here. Please keep Freudenberg Medical in mind for the future.

good
Calibration Administrator (Current Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAMarch 21, 2018
the work envoirment was good, could of been better, a lack of people, taking anisicative, we need better management, to keep everyone doing there hob correctly
Pros
lunch
Cons
people suck
Good place to work but advancements are lacking
2nd Shift Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 8, 2018
Good place to work but advancements are lacking. Most of the staff has been there for years and not planning on moving anytime soon. Compensation was fair.
This place is a joke!
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 18, 2018
This place is full of people who play favoritism against each other. It's all about who you know. Rude office employees. Certain people can do what they want while others work harder to make up the difference.
Cons
If your a smoker you have to walk very far and stand in rain because there is no place to go.

Fun place
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAJanuary 9, 2018
I would assembe medical supplies. Manager was great. She helped me learn when i first started. I learn very quick . I would be doing 600 packets per hour.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Started ealry at 5 am
August 13, 2018

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to supporting medical devices that help a variety of patients. We hope that you will continue to follow Freudenberg Medical for future opportunities and wish you continued success.

Want to know more about Freudenberg Medical?

Ask a question
Good Benefits, Improving environment
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, MAJanuary 3, 2018
When I started the upper management was difficult to work with. As I continued to work there, the corporate office made some management changes and conditions improved. The culture is friendly and most of the people there are easy to work with. I only left because I wanted to be doing something else with my career and the location was not ideal.
Pros
Lunch meetings almost weekly
August 13, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and reflections on our developing work environment. We strive to continuously improve and understand that certain changes take time. We hope that you will continue to follow Freudenberg Medical for future opportunities and wish you continued success.

Great people and employee perks
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 13, 2017
Though the work can get fast paced, the atmosphere is very relaxed. My team mates are really easy to get along with and make the work day enjoyable. It is a nice change to not be doing the same repetitive thing every day that you would expect with assembly. Your assembly station changes every day so you don't get worn out on doing the same thing, and you gain the knowledge of every step of the process. Although there are no really difficult jobs, some areas are a little more challenging.
The 'little things' that the company does for the employees also make it an enjoyable place. An exceptionally large break area, a very well stocked vending area that gives an incredible variety of everything, free coffee and cappuccino, and a fitness room are just some of the employee perks.
Good for learning
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAJune 28, 2017
Company is great for new engineers that would like to get into the field, but lack experience. Not much opportunity for growth. This is where you learn about the industry and move up the ladder.
Pros
Familiy oriented culture
Cons
No worklife balance
Awesome place to work, amazing people to work with
Product Development Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJune 8, 2017
I loved being a Co-Op at Freudenberg Medical, I learned quite a bit about the professional workplace culture, as well as medical device design, development, and quality assurance. Every bit was important to learn, and due to the open atmosphere and small amount of people that worked there I got my hands on things that I wouldn't have been able to do at a bigger company as a co-op. 10/10 would recommend!
Good people, but need better management
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAMay 24, 2017
The people I worked with were great; however management continually made bad business decisions, which greatly impacted my work. Early on in my employment, I was allowed more flexibility from which I gained a lot of career knowledge.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
managment
Small company, friendly
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAApril 14, 2017
Company is upgrading and branching out to areas other than injection molding requirements. Company has friendly dedicated employees who try their best to meet demands
Pros
Friendly group
Cons
Heavy workload
The assembly of the products to help people is rewarding
Surgical Instrument Tech/Duties (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INDecember 16, 2016
My day starts at 4:30pm and ends at 3am Monday-Thursday with some occasional overtime. I have learned how to assemble bariatric and endoscopic aspiration biopsy devices. I found this rewarding because I know that these products will be shipped to hospitals all over the country. The management seems to be very by the book kind of operation. They have their set rules and adhere strictly to them. The hardest part of the job our the hours. Also there is no chance for advancement. Just the same job day in and day out.
Pros
Beneftis are good
Cons
Short breaks, no room for advancement
Work/life balance not good.
Materials Buyer/Planner I (Current Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAJuly 9, 2016
Understaffed, so many extra hours required. Many workers have been there for many years, so family-like atmosphere between co-workers. Very fast paced, and the time goes by very quickly. Management is very down to earth. I've have definitely sharpened my scheduling skills, in this fast-paced environment.
Pros
Everyone is extremely pleasant.
Cons
More than 8 hours required on a daily basis.
Productive Professional Environment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAJune 29, 2016
Every day was a productive day. First off I would go over all the employees time sheets to make sure they were all properly up to date. I constantly stayed in contact with each department's supervisors to ensure all employees were following the correct protocol.
I assisted the human resources department with any additional assignments that may come up throughout the day, such as copying, scanning, filling, etc.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
Older coworkers
Love it here
Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNMarch 22, 2016
Great company to work for. People are great and always willing to help. Advancement/promotion opportunities are excellent here.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Need better benefit package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freudenberg Medical. Our community is ready to answer.