Friday, Eldredge & Clark

Friday, Eldredge & Clark Employee Reviews

Heavy workload was unrelenting with no rewards.
Heavy workload, long hours, lots of weekend work, unreasonable demands, staff expected to be professionals but treated as non-professionals. Staff was expected to pull kitchen duty - ie. wash dishes of attorneys and other staff, clean the kitchen, run and empty dishwasher every day, clean smelly and filthy refrigerator, etc.
Pros
Excellent legal reputation in the state; occasionally free food.
Cons
Very formal and stuffy atmosphere, not fun, unfriendly, no casual Fridays.
Unprofessional
The office manager and paralegal were unprofessional and unfair. It seemed they spent more time gossiping about others and causing problems for the office staff. This was a distraction. Too much animosity or jealously towards the staff and receptionist. If people would just focus on doing their job and not worry about what others are doing, it would be a great place. I go to work to work, not gossip and demean others.
Pros
Salary was good
Cons
Poor management
Good Workers Are Leaving
I'm glad I could finally retire. This used to be a good place to work. However, the current Managing Senior Partner has ruined it. The previous HR Director was useless, but the one that replaced her is even worse.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
I enjoyed working at Friday, Eldredge & Clark. I learned a lot, made some good friends, and my skills improved tremendously. Most people are helpful and friendly. There is an IT department that provides support for problems and classes for training.
Busy case load
FEC is a very busy law firm with good benefits. It is a good firm to work for. I believe the company would benefit in providing employees with a flexible work schedule and possibly more perks, such as comp time or breaks during the day.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Horrible
It started off as a good place to work, but if you are productive and do your job, you will inherit other people's work and attorneys with no extra pay. There is no training, and some of the support staff spend all their time trying to cause problems for other people.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Management and Work Environment
This is a wonderful office environment with great benefits in a very professional atmosphere. Even though it is a large company, everything is very personalized and management cares a lot about their employees.
Very professional atmosphere
I learned a great deal about the litigation process in the legal field including attending trials with attorneys. I worked the majority of the time in the division that represented Union Pacific RR.
Wonderful place to work.
Very professional atmosphere; busy place to work. Large law firm with beautiful furnishings. Attorneys are very helpful and respectful. Finding a parking place can sometimes be a challenge.
Pros
Professional atmosphere; good benefits; busy place to work.
Cons
Finding a parking place.
Loved my office!
Working for Friday, Eldredge & Clark was a wonderful experience. I had my own office and was recognized for my organizational skills and attention to detail.
Not much to say
Well, I'm looking for a new job for a reason. Not enough pay and too much work. Stress levels are very high all around the business.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Friday, Eldredge & Clark. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5