FRIENDLY EXPRESS Employee Reviews

Very stressful unsafe environment for little pay
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Simons, GAAugust 8, 2019
It's not a place for a very harworking determined person. Because the harder you work the less it's recognized. Little pay for complaints that are not your control because your following policy or even trying to bond with the guest and they don't like you...... Can't please everyoneno matter how nice,how friendly,or extra helpful you are....
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Walthourville, GAJuly 19, 2019
The people there are very friendly and the environment is good and they train u well to make sure that you can perform your job correctly its a great starter job but also has the benefits to be a great long term job
I really enjoyed my job with friendly! I couldnt stand 3 of the ladies i was working with, they let their positions go to their head!!
Cashier Cook (Former Employee) –  Nahunta, GAJuly 18, 2019
I loved workin with friendly, however the 3 ppl I couldn't stand thankfully isn't there any more, Other than that it was great.... 3 of the ladies I worked with was almost impossible to work fairly with, They let their positions go to their head, was leaving work while clocked in to go to the salons, go to town, ect..... I would love to have my job back since they aren't there anymore though!!!!
Its a good place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 8, 2019
its a faced paced job with alot of work to b done. I work the graveyard shift and theres alot to get done. Coworkers are great and Customers are awesome.
Great job, great pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJuly 4, 2019
I started with friendly back in January off 2019. So I've been with them for 6 months now. Management is awesome. But, I did just transfer to a new store so I have to get used to a new manager and a whole new crew lol but it's nothing I can't handle. The health vision and dental benefits are worth what we pay each week. And they also offer us a 401K plan. They also offer other benefits, but I haven't checked into those yet.
Nice People
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Waycross, GAJune 28, 2019
So far from what I've seen, the workers and management at Friendly Express are all very nice and upbeat people. The work environment is very busy but chill.
Very professional and managed properly
Deli Worker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Waynesville, GAJune 24, 2019
They are very organized and they run there business professionally. The only issue I have is they are to strict on some things and write you up on the smallest incidents.
Productive & quick paced.
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Folkston, GAJune 12, 2019
If i wouldnt have moved. Id probably still be working there. It was a great learning experience on retailing & food industry. It was conjoined with a Chester's Chicken.
Friendly work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jesup, GAJune 11, 2019
I have been with the company five years it's a great company to work for.there is always some type of upper management that will be more than happy to help with any problem.
Pros
Always room for moving up in the company
Cons
For me its the drive
Family oriented employer. Has gone through lots of changes over last few years. Some good, some not so good.
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Waycross, GAJune 9, 2019
I have learned a lot about leadership, communication, time management . Gained confidence in speaking in front of people. Gained friendships . Appreciative of the experience.
Cashier jobs
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 15, 2019
I had to take care of all of my customers making sure everyone has the help that is needed and also is very satisfied making sure all customers leave satisfied
Very great work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 12, 2019
Great company to work for
I esablished a bond with my coworkers..we were a team nobody called out.due to the shortage in the company i went to other stores to help working atleast 60-70 hours a week
Pros
The overtime
Cons
Healthcare
fast paced
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 2, 2019
face paced job, worked the over night so was generally by myself,cleaned store, made breakfast in the am, stocked coolers, did managers paperwork. trained the new hires.
Bad day at work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jesup, GAMarch 12, 2019
Working as a cashier customer service or anywhere in that fact taught me how to deal with different side of customers. When some customers get rude and angry. Taught me how to not argue back just be nice and help them out the best way I can. Be nice all the way around even though the customer is making a scene. Even though your having a bad day at work always keep a smile on your face no matter if your having a bad day at work or not.
Productive and fast paced work environment at times
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Darien, GAMarch 3, 2019
Very busy at times which made the time go by faster. Had specific tasks to perform on a daily basis. The work environment was relaxed at times. Worked by myself alot. The graveyard shift was boring.
My working experience at Friendly Express
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAMarch 1, 2019
Nice atmosphere to work in and managers are very professional. I have been there long enough to start receiving benefits. I get paid every week direct deposit.
Benefits
Cons
Not enough hours
Was good
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAJanuary 7, 2019
It was a great job until I was wrongly accused of something by a customer , had my manager watch the camera and she saw I didn’t do anything. Then corporate came and talked to me any kind of way they wanted to. I would not work for this company again. They would not watch the cameras. And latter after leaving the company I found out they had a plan to do this all along. So it was a load of lies.
Pros
Your co workers will be the best thing
Cons
The higher ups talking to you like a dog.
Loved My Work Place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Waynesville, GAJanuary 2, 2019
I Loved my work place the people where great and the job was not hard at all. I moved up fast because of the work history I had with sell's I had from working with Harvey's. Over all a great work place. Highly recommend.
friendly express
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GADecember 7, 2018
it a job to have for the time, but its great because you get paid weekly. they need to learn to work as a team an not their self. employees expect you to finish their job because they don't wont to finish there shift completely.
Pros
nothing free have to pay for everything
Cons
no break have to get break as you can
Fast Paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GANovember 16, 2018
Customer service a must. Friendly customers along with irate customers due to no fault of the store. Working hours are flexible however, you may be scheduled closing for several days @ midnight then be schedule for 1 day off to come back to any opening shift.