Friendly House, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Volunteer Position
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 23, 2018
I believe that this was one of the most rewarding and amazing experiences that I believe anyone could ever have. I was able to touch and enrich a good many people who were facing particular life difficulties and help them t sometimes start over and rebuild.
very productive day
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 17, 2018
A typical day is busy and very productive. We see clients on a weekly basis, we provide services and house checks. The day is very laid back and everyone is easy to get along with.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Working with many different people
Great place to work BUT
Parent Aide (Current Employee) –  W Sherman StreetvApril 3, 2018
The program manager is very proficient, and is well equipped with the knowledge that is required by a program manager.She makes the tough days much better. The supervisors are amazing.

work life balance is a bit off, but you can make it work
Pros
Make your own schedule, benefits, PTO and co workers
Cons
Work-life balance
awesome
Assist case (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 11, 2018
this was the best job I ever had, the people were amazing. I would get up every morning happy and excited to work there a great vibe. everyone was super nice and fun
Gossiping undermining,
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2017
Very cut throat work environment. Gossiping, undermining, overpowering double-headed management. Waste of government funding. Executive branch impedes on worker personal lives via social media. Silent treatment when request for feed back on job duty and or expectations. Power and control.
Truly a haven to the community.
Case Manager/ Outreach Worker (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 22, 2017
I learned how to be selfless at the Friendly House. It truly was an opportunity for me to provide services and give a lot of myself back to a community I once grew up in.
Summertime fun
Summer Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 13, 2017
Working with kids from the city is a little tough, not every child has even stepped foot out of Worcester. So being able to bring them to different towns to go swimming was always fun. The children's excitement everyday was what made me come back. It is always something new but to work with children has always been a dream of mine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Friendly House, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Friendly House, Inc Reviews by Location