Friends Who Care Employee Reviews in Ann Arbor, MI

Always a challenge, never boring!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 2, 2019
I love working for FWC, as it works well with my schedule and goals now in my career. I have learned a lot and I gained a lot of experience. I look forward to either moving up in the company or moving on with more knowledge and skill than I had when starting.
Good place to work, as I enjoy working with staff and clients.
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 22, 2016
A good place to work, the staff is supportive. Their office is located in close proximity to my residence. Their office is organized and there is always someone physically in the office when I need to drop off or pick up paperwork. Staff tries to accommodate my preferences when selecting clients for me, such as driving distance and non-smoking household.
Pros
They try to accommodate my preferences.
Cons
Reports are required to be submitted manually, rather than the additional option of also electronic submission.
Nursing supervisor wonderful. Site manager not pleasant.
Home Care Staff Nurse--Moderate Care Pediatrics (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 13, 2013
Home care pediatric private duty. Patient and family were great. Pay not competitive. Site manager unpleasant. Nursing supervisor very good with employees and families! (He has since started his own home care agency). Enjoyed school assignments with this medical child.
Pros
choosing dates to work---flexible.
Cons
manager's cigarette smoke and difficult to deal with.