Friends Who Care Employee Review

View all Friends Who Care reviews

It is rewarding to help the elderly and it is very hard when they die.
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ludington, MISeptember 30, 2018
To be honest, i worked for friends who care in the past and the management team was very hard to work with. Never seemed to have anything including schedules right. I can't believe they are still in business. I would NEVER recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
Cons

Other Friends Who Care Employee Reviews

Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIJuly 13, 2019
I've worked for Friends Who Care for about 12 years now and I have been very happy with my job. My bosses are very friendly, caring and efficient at making FWC a great place to work, ensuring that our clients are well taken care of and safe with a clean and precocious way of working. Management really does make all of us feel important and like we're all a team.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Some clients are difficult
Always a challenge, never boring!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 2, 2019
I love working for FWC, as it works well with my schedule and goals now in my career. I have learned a lot and I gained a lot of experience. I look forward to either moving up in the company or moving on with more knowledge and skill than I had when starting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Friends Who Care. Our community is ready to answer.