Friends Who Care Employee Review

View all Friends Who Care reviews

got to watch television
LPN, home care nurse (Former Employee) –  Berkley, MIAugust 15, 2015
My day would start with medication preparation, checking VS, airway, comfort level. Then would follow bathing and personal care. After dressing and transferring to wheelchair, we would exercises watch tv and play video games. What I learned is that it is hard to be alone without any backup.
Pros
flexible scedule
Cons
no break time

Other Friends Who Care Employee Reviews

Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIJuly 13, 2019
I've worked for Friends Who Care for about 12 years now and I have been very happy with my job. My bosses are very friendly, caring and efficient at making FWC a great place to work, ensuring that our clients are well taken care of and safe with a clean and precocious way of working. Management really does make all of us feel important and like we're all a team.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Some clients are difficult
Always a challenge, never boring!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 2, 2019
I love working for FWC, as it works well with my schedule and goals now in my career. I have learned a lot and I gained a lot of experience. I look forward to either moving up in the company or moving on with more knowledge and skill than I had when starting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Friends Who Care. Our community is ready to answer.