Friendship Public Charter Schools Employee Review

View all Friendship Public Charter Schools reviews

Friendship Mission
Management (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 28, 2014
Recently joined the Friendship team and the mission of this organization is what drive me to be part of this great team. From our leadership all the way down to a coordinator makes this organization exceptional in the educational field.
Pros
Opportunity to be creative, growing in my profession and giving back to our community
Cons
N/a

Other Friendship Public Charter Schools Employee Reviews

Collaborative Team
ENGLISH TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMarch 7, 2018
The instructional coaches work really hard to help you get on board. They provide great feedback. The company also rewards you if the students make academic growth.
The students deserve better!
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC 20001January 3, 2018
I loved the job and did not mind walking through metal detectors. I did mind that I observed students being robbed of their futures because of low expectations and negative admonishment.
Leadership, the principal, in particular, was more concerned about appearances, standardized test scores and resume padding than students' growth. I personally witnessed on several occasions students being screamed at and verbally belittled.

I did not want to leave the students; I simply needed a less stressful, more professional environment.
Pros
Salary and benefits.
Cons
Principal; grievance process.