Friendship Village Of Dublin Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Place to work
Security and Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 18, 2018
Great Place to work the management is experienced and cares about their employees. A typical day can vary based on what department you work in. The Work culture is great and like a family.
Great
Server (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 21, 2018
Amazing job. I loved it so much. People are so friendly and welcoming at this job. You become so very close to the residents and you fall inlove with your job. 10/10 recommend.
Enjoyable work environment surrounded by wonderful people.
Nurse manager for the Assisted Living community (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 2, 2018
A pleasant work experience including both residents and staff. Management truly cares for the employees at FVD. An overall pleasure to be a part of the team.
Pros
Pleasant and friendly environment.
Cons
Low pay rate.
not a great place to work in some areas
Part-time cook's assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 3, 2017
a typical day would be to clean everything up that the people from the day before didn't do, management didn't care whether or not anything got done or what shape the place was in which was dirty. I enjoyed the kids. The hardest part was knowing that no one cared and wasn't going to anything about it.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
Enjoyed working there
Resident Aide (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 29, 2017
Great people to work with, career advancement is minimal,good hours for a family , usually short staffed in nursing and food service areas, clean,safe enviroment
The people here are great.
Dietary (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 5, 2017
I have learned a lot here, the hardest part of my job is that I do not make enough here. I love the people here they are amazing. It is a calm work place, I serve in the morning by myself. I work Monday - Friday. I have had three different managers in 1 year.
Pros
Free lunch, Pto, health benefits, Christmas bonus, weekends off. Half day on fridays.
Cons
Make very little, all the construction
Friendly, but disorganized
NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 27, 2017
The staff members were friendly, but the overall culture was disorganized. Several employees slacked off on their work, or took extra long breaks, or extra smoke breaks.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
General disorganization
Grunt worker
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 30, 2017
If you're looking for an entry level security job, this job is for you. You will get the experience you need... If you don't mind taking out trash from big hoppers full of adult diapers that are not bagged, answer maintenance calls and plunge toilets.

Upper management does not care about security.

Expect to learn everything as you go.
Pros
Christmas bonus, fun activities, funny co-workers and lots of overtime
Cons
Security Officers are expected to take out garbage from HUGE hoppers EVERYDAY.
Fun workplace, very friendly.
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 8, 2016
A typical day at work consists of coming in at 10am and making sure the dining room is set up completely and to make sure the server station is set up before the others come in at 10:30. I've learned how to multitask; taking several orders at once, taking orders while holding several items in my hand which requires me to remember the orders without writing them down, how to properly bus tables, wipe them down and reset them. Everyone I have ever worked with has made the place such a pleasant place to work. The hours are very flexible. The best part of the job is getting to know all of the residents, even some on a personal level. They truly make it a great place to work.
Pros
Flexable hours. Teamwork. Good breaks.
Cons
Not enough pay. The hours. Short staffed often.