Frischs Big Boy Employee Reviews

Dirty and low pay
Waitress (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 15, 2019
They are dirty and used bare hands to handle food. Very low pay. Terrible management. Management let employees drink on the job. Short 5 minute breaks.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks
Ok job
Seever (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 13, 2019
Ok place to work. Food is ok turn around in staff and management a little high business is ok I. The day time rules and regulations change too often to keep up with
be ready to commit your entire life
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 10, 2019
this job require too much of your time and balance is not possible I feel like the company is good when it comes to benefits and pay but the hours are just to demanding on manager's.
benefits
Great people
Server and Host (Former Employee) –  Spring Grove cincinnatiApril 27, 2019
I would sever tables and take orders and sometimes the register. I Liked working there i just have a bad hip so i had to take some time off ! It was fun to communicate with people i had regulars all the time that would request me as there server by name ..
Pros
No Free Lunch Paid For Yourself
Not good
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHApril 26, 2019
Very mean and poor service . Management is poor and very unprofessional . I have a family of 8bto provided for and couldn't only making $20 a day. I do not recommend this job
Fun place to work
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Batavia, OHApril 24, 2019
I always look forward going to work. It's like one big family. Everyone is always helping each other and work goes smooth. Food is always high quality and the service is top notch.
Didnt pay enough
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 23, 2019
Working at Frisch's was an awesome experience but didnt pay enough 8.15 . The management and the staff was great. The hours was decent I was only workin part time.
It's not a job for people who can't do more than one thing at a time
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHApril 17, 2019
With Frisch's being as busy as it is, it is hard to make dessert and keep everything stock. An sometimes you have to do more than your own job. Sometimes you have to run orders, or take orders, or cash people out.
Poor management, stressful working environment, hostile co-workers
Server (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 16, 2019
Management had no authority, always short staffed, certain co-workers were known to harass other employees during work hours and on the floor yet they were never reprimanded for doing so. Very few experienced serving staff on night shift. No sense of collaboration between serving staff. Would not recommend as a place to work.
work place
Host and Cashier Drive thru (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 16, 2019
It was a great work experience the people where friendly. It was a great environment everyone got along great team work experience highly recommend it.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
Decent Place to Work
Server (Current Employee) –  Maysville, KYApril 15, 2019
I’ve been with this company for almost 3 years, and I have nothing but kind words to say about Frisch’s Big Boy. Management is very down to earth, and customers are (usually) very kind. Overall, a great first job or a great place to work during college.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
great people to work with
Dining room leader (Current Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYApril 15, 2019
The most enjoyable part of my position with Frischs is working with my team members in order to give the best dining experience for all guest. I love meeting new people and working in a restaurant definitely gives you the opportunity to meet new people.
Pros
Great people
Cons
health benifits and no paid time off
Horrible
Drive thru attendant (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHApril 13, 2019
The managment was rude and unorganized. They treated customers and employees poorly. They yelled at you for things they have done or others have done wrong. Hardest part of my job was dealing with management.
Wouldn’t Recommend...Frischs is your life working here.
Drive Thru Cashier, Dish Attendant and Cook (Current Employee) –  Franklin, OHApril 7, 2019
It’s not the ideal place to work. Honestly just for people starting to get a career and people who really need money. Really there isn’t advancement in anything. Managers are not understanding and treat you like you’re homeless. Always short staffed no matter what time of the year and everyone puts everything on you without recognizing what you do, overall is just a negative environment for working. Constantly stressed and never appreciated. Managers got their picks though. Managers also couldn’t care less unless you got someone from an older time who is old style. Unpaid 30 minute breaks. Never have a life you’re constantly at frischs no matter what and if you call off you are the horrible person.
Pros
Free food sometimes.
Cons
Everything else to managers to hours.
It's was a fun learning experience
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 4, 2019
No complaints. I worked there years ago so I've grown from then to now. I wouldn't reccomend it for someone my age but it's great for a beginner. Love the food.
I enjoyed it, until they brought in new management whom didnt have a clue what they were doing
Server (Former Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYApril 3, 2019
I had a good experience at frischs, I did my work and did it well. I enjoyed working with my coworkers there! We all got along great and had no problems with one another. The most difficult part about the job was closing at night and being so tired from being on your feet all day. The management was great until they hired new managers who didnt have a clue what they were doing. I would walk in and serve the guests after clocking in and taking their orders. By the time they were done eating and having everything they needed to enjoy their meal, they would leave, thank me and leave me a wonderful tip on the table.
Pros
Being friendly, joking around with coworkers, eating delicious food
Cons
Shorts breaks, closing until 1 or 2 almost every night, having guests who were rude but had to be friendly and take care of the situation, it was very unorganized
loved my customers
Server (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYApril 3, 2019
i enjoyed seeing all my reg ppl getting to see how they have been
I liked most of the ppl I worked with.
the hardest thing is being on my feet all the time
It was a fun place to work at
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 30, 2019
I love talking to people as I sit them at their table I like the people I work with I enjoy my job I like all my mangers that I work with I like all the benefits that they had
Pros
Got to eat free
Cons
Not enough hours
Cant keep people
Server (Current Employee) –  Erlanger, KYMarch 15, 2019
Everytime they get good people they leave. Not bad place to work but needs help. Times for business can be good and busy than following week dead. Need good people to stay
Intense
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 14, 2019
Some days you never knew what you would be walking into, the shift prior never doing their work leaving the work load on the following shift. a manager not caring just ready to get out of their fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frischs Big Boy. Our community is ready to answer.