Frischs Big Boy Employee Reviews in Hamilton, OH

It's not a job for people who can't do more than one thing at a time
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHApril 17, 2019
With Frisch's being as busy as it is, it is hard to make dessert and keep everything stock. An sometimes you have to do more than your own job. Sometimes you have to run orders, or take orders, or cash people out.
My Experience
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHAugust 15, 2018
It's just alot of things that make the business run smoothly an efficient isn't always there. I don't feel like they take employee opinions seriously. If at all.
Pros
Great people, good pay, flexibility
Cons
One minded company
fun place to work
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJune 27, 2018
it was a good place to work i enjoyed the other employees and what i did as a cook i could've moved up very fast into management but i found another job opportunity
Not the best place
Hostess and Busser (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJune 24, 2018
My typical day was trying to get more hours so I had a little bit more money but I couldn't work the weekends so I only got 2 hours of work only for 2 days and it was me who kept getting sent home instead of the first person who was there so I put my two weeks notice in
Just a normal restaraunt job
Drive-Thru Attendant/Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJune 5, 2018
Always worked with my schedule whenever I needed them too. Tough to get hours at times, especially because of how their payroll is set up. Payroll over everything
Not the greatest employers
Drive Thru Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMarch 4, 2018
The people who work here, with a few exceptions, like to talk behind your back. They hire just about anybody with any number of criminal chargers, and drug problems.
Awsome place to work.
WAIT STAFF (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHFebruary 20, 2018
Great people and great job overall. Great work flow. I got to meet a lot of new and old friend's. I was there part time for the holidays but would always go for full-time.
Great job
Everything (Former Employee) –  Bridge water falls, hamilton ohioNovember 22, 2017
The job and customers were amazing, one of the managers were not and after two years together we could not handle it amymore amd had it out and I ended up leaving. I would honestly go back in a heartbeat though it was a great job.
awesome balanced paced
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHOctober 24, 2017
a typical day at work was always easy going, of course you get you rushs and those can be a handful. i learned how to do so much. the managers are very friendly.
Pros
breaks
Cons
no ac or heat
Fast paced work environment.
Server (Former Employee) –  Hamilton OhioMay 31, 2017
Everyday there would be at least two or three if not more employees coming in high off their minds. The managers would ignore the fact they were high. Quite a few of their employees had to stay longer shifts because no one knew how to show up on time.
rough employee culture
Server (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMay 15, 2017
several employee's were overall just in a bad mood and seemed to not want to work. however the managers are well trained and good at their jobs. huge shout out to dave and jeff.
very clean
Cashier/ Server, Drive thru, Job Duties (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJanuary 25, 2017
organized, constant work,very clean, it was a nice starter job, training was excellent, they really taught customer service,and you relocate with no problems
Pros
you move up fairly quickly
Cons
every weekend
Its fast food
Cashier, Cook, Inventory, Drive Thru Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHDecember 11, 2016
At frischs, unless you are a manager, don't expect anything. You are just complaints waiting to happen. The customers will take any complaint out on you, like you have any say so in company policies. Many times you will question why the person in charge of you has the rank, as you are clearly better than they are. But its fast food, so don't expect much.
Good place to work.
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 26, 2016
The management here has taken me from a person that has never really cooked before and turned me into a cook. They have a lot of patients with their employees. They work with you if you have schedule problems. You have to be willing to work hard . There is a lot to learn . Most of my co-worker are fun to work with. They work hard and are friendly.
Pros
work with scheduling
Cons
employee turn over
Fast pace
Dining Room Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMarch 9, 2015
Would go in to work @ 3:00pm, then be responsible for closing of store. Not only did I wait tables, I would be responsible over the supervision of the dining room. Also was responsible of placement of other server's in area's of the dining room. also made weekly schedule for server's.
Pros
Free meals and
Cons
poor management and other server's on drugs.
Job
Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMay 13, 2014
Frischs has great food and great family environment. In this job you can do just about any job in the store. As long as you show up they are happy.
Pros
food and enviorment
Cons
management
Busy and interactive workplace with muliple customers and employees
Server/ Cashier/ Drive-thru attendant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton , OHOctober 2, 2013
Responsible for greeting, order taking, suggestive selling, customer satisfaction, and clean up. Work with new customers everyday and build a co-dependent relationships with fellow employees. Also build rapport with management on every shift . hard parts include multi-tasking with several parts of the store and being responsible for multiple tables. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people and learning skills that help you improve in the position you work.
Pros
Meet new and interesting everyday.
Cons
unpredictable pay income is based on customers tips.
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHJune 25, 2013
Enjoyed the people and I worked there for 3 years so I enjoyed all of my time there.

It taught me a lot about myself and bettering my customer service skills.
Pros
good people
Cons
n/a
very productive environment
Store night Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OHApril 5, 2013
running day to day manager expectations and creating goals for employees.
Pros
great people
good place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMarch 16, 2013
I liked working here. The company is great and the customers are even better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frischs Big Boy. Our community is ready to answer.