Frischs Big Boy Employee Reviews in Lawrenceburg, IN

Paid the bills
Server (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INDecember 28, 2018
I enjoyed working through high school as it paid the few bills I had and gas money. I worked with some friends which made it easier but always had to stay late for cleanin
work becomes life
Server (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INDecember 27, 2018
The management is not the best, and the schedule is crazy. I would not recommend working here, the schedule is far too hectic and they are always shortstaffed. The hours are long and it is truly exhausting work.
Great experience
COOK (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INAugust 7, 2018
Great work environment. Easy commute to work. Management and staff worked well together. Atmosphere was fun. Although I do not work for this employer anymore, I would recommend others to work there.
Good for a start
Busser (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INJune 25, 2018
I worked at Frisch's while I was first going to college. It was a good job to supplement my life of going to school and little else. I would not work there as I grew older, only because I would not be able to support myself
General fast-food work experience.
Drive-thru Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INJuly 16, 2017
Each day was generally the same, some busier than others. I learned customer service skills and how to keep up working in a fast paced work environment. Management was generally willing to work with an employee on scheduling issues, conflict resolution, but were sometimes tied up by company policies and unable to do anything.
Pros
Free/discounted food, 15 to 20 minute break for each shift
Cons
Limited/no healthcare for part time employees, limited hours available to work
Decent workplace with quality food
hostess (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INAugust 29, 2016
The managers and fellow employees were not decent. The standards and criteria have very low requirements which gave the restaurant a trashy atmosphere.
fun workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INAugust 21, 2016
serving at frischs everyday i was able to meet different people everyday, had the chance to learn new things everyday, a typical day at work was usually fast paced
First job
Hosts/Dishwasher/Busser (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INNovember 16, 2015
A typical day at Frisch's was clock in start doing dishes. that all I did was wash dishes. While I was at Frisch's l learned how Frisch's worked how they did there job. Management was good they would tell you how was your day they would say hello when you come in they were great working with. My co-workers were always willing to help when I needed. The hardest part of the job is when we close and all of a sudden 8 people show up and we cant close till they are served and ate. the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Pros
I didnt have to clock out during lunches.
Cons
I was the last person to close.
Great first job. Learned a lot about the workforce.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INApril 28, 2014
Held a variety of positions from cashier, hostess, busser, waitress, drive-thru attendant, and salad bar attendant. Learned about multi-tasking and managing to keep your head when buried in tables. I liked the challenge of being efficient and accurate with a smile on my face.
productive and fast paced
CASHIER, SERVER (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg IndianaJuly 18, 2013
while working here you get the opportunity to train in different parts of the restaurant.
Drive thru attendent
Drive Thru Attendant and Busser (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INJanuary 25, 2013
Cashier. Received and placed orders through the head-set and reread the order back to the customer before they left the menu board with the speaker. Double checked the customers whole order was in their bag, then handed their order out the window to the customer. It was a fast paced enviroment. The hardest part was not slipping on the floor. I enjoyed the customers but my two favorite parts about this job was making milk shakes and cleaning the restaurant and making all that stain-less steel counters shine.