- A typical day at work for myself consisted of greeting guests upon entry, ensuring guests in a spot to dine, cleaning and maintaining a clean eating environment.
- I learned to deal with stress in a loud and chaotic environment.
- Management was a bit disorganized. A bit of favoritism as well.
- The workplace was very enjoyable, great co-workers.
- The hardest part of the job would be keeping calm when customers expect too much.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was the way everyone got along like family.
Like a family and great regular customers
Favoritism, not enough hours