Read 13 answers
It’s 2020, they used to do hair sample testing way back but nobody would pass and it’s expensive. So now they do urine testing. And it’s never done at the interviews, they’ll set up a time and place. 3/12/20
Make sure that you take your prescription bottle in with you for your drug screen. If you finished the prescription before your drug screening and have disposed of the empty bottle the best advice in this situation is to go to your pharmacy and ask for a print out of the drugs you've taken in the past 3 months just to cover your butt! Best Wishes to You!
Drug test yes do
The interview is pretty straight forward. They will schedule a drug test if they decide to hire you.
If the medication is prescribed - tell the hiring manager up front, and there should not be any issues.
In St. Louis I had a pre interview drug screen and two random checks as an RSR.
Mine was a urine test
Do they do a background check first then the drug test? How much time do I have till the drug test after ride along for rsr?
They do hair test, FYI. You better be clean. They shaved my armpits because I have very short hair
Yes,u should b ok
Depending on the job you're applying for.
- What is the interview process like?46 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Frito-Lay a better place to work?38 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Frito-Lay?28 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Frito-Lay?20 people answered
- How's the hiring process? After the second interview do you automatically have the job?14 people answered
- What kind of drug test is done for packers?12 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Frito-Lay about how to improve it?11 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Frito-Lay?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Frito-Lay?10 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Frito-Lay?10 people answered