I applied on a sunday, got an email a day later saying that they got my application and it's going under review. Two days later, I received another email saying that my application was under review with the hiring manager, by the end of the week I was able to set up an interview for the following week. Went in for the interview and it was easy ! Asked me a few scenario type questions and they hired me on the spot! Just have to pass the drug test and background check and you're all good.
You have a good driver record and pass urine test and have a heartbeat companies will hire you
I applied the beginning of January. A week after I applied I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. They asked me about 12 Questions about what would I do in different situations. They told me it would take up to 2 weeks before getting back with me. By the time i pulled up at home they had gave me a call telling me to come back to do my drug screening and that they loved me. Long story short if you love merchandising the interview will be a breeze.
I was interviewed Monday and got offered the Job on Friday, Did my background check and drug test Friday . No 2nd interview needed.
Completed application online
Took an assessment
Completed a mechanical/technical test
Completed telephone interview
Completed face to face interview
Was told about background/drug testing
Was told to keep checking my email/spam folder.
Do this mean I got the job?
My process went - Phone interview, in-person interview, ride-along, then a written job offer pending drug, background, and DOT physical.
Yes, would be my answer.
Do they do a background check first then the drug test? How much time do I have till the drug test after ride along for rsr?
Typically, the last steps of the hiring process at fruito is the drug test and background check. Background usually being the last step. I personally had one phone interview followed up by a secondary interview. At the end of the second interview, I asked when they would contact me if they are interested and they handed me paper work for the drug test and background check. On the paper with the background check, it says that it is one of the final steps, however, not a promise to employ. Just depends on the position.
Yes you have the job if you pass the second interview.
- What is the interview process like?46 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Frito-Lay a better place to work?38 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Frito-Lay?28 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Frito-Lay?19 people answered
- Do they drug test during the interview process? Currently on medication because of a car accident.13 people answered
- What kind of drug test is done for packers?12 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Frito-Lay about how to improve it?11 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Frito-Lay?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Frito-Lay?10 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Frito-Lay?9 people answered