I’m proud to say I just received my onboarding email today that they did go ahead and hire me even after sending a pre adverse action letter to me allowing me to explain my criminal history last felony was 2009 but had 3 Misdemeanor convictions with in the that 5 years most recent one driving on suspension in 2017. I was brutally honest and told them my story and where I came from and where I’ve come along with proof of accomplishments along the way and they gave me a chance..anything is possible if u put in the footwork.
Most companies go back 7 years. Anything longer than that you good.
Yes, they will hire felons. They sent me a pre-adverse action letter asking me to explain my background. They gave me 10 days to submit my explanation. I just kept it real. I got real personal and was honest about my past. And I guess that was good enough for them because they hired me.
Yes they do as of 07/20/2018... I cant believe it! I applied online 6/25/2018. Somehow managed to get a face to face interview. Same day they offered me a ride along. Next day got the offer. And 7 days later after the DOT physical, Drug test, and background check, I got an email saying I passed and ready for onboard training. My felony was a class d for DWI in 2008. Hope this help. Im so excited to start with this company! They gave me a chance and now they have a enployee that will give them everything I got. More companies should follow this example.
The answer is a resounding YES! I have a Class D felony from 2010. I just completed the hiring process, and was awarded an RSR associate job. Don't let being a felon keep you from applying!
Yes they do! It’s up to the legal department ! If an issue occurs with your background the legal department will reach out to you to get your side of the charge than make an decision from there
Yes they hire felons, depending on the situation and how bad is the felony.
From what I've heard, the company might hire "felons" depending on the circumstance.
Yes, my co-workers is a felons
- What is the interview process like?47 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Frito-Lay a better place to work?39 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Frito-Lay?28 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Frito-Lay?21 people answered
- How's the hiring process? After the second interview do you automatically have the job?14 people answered
- Do they drug test during the interview process? Currently on medication because of a car accident.13 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Frito-Lay?12 people answered
- What kind of drug test is done for packers?12 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Frito-Lay?11 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Frito-Lay about how to improve it?11 people answered