Check, double check and triple check leaders.
Good Morning, I would start with the work environment. Creating and maintaining a positive work environment will not only motivate your employees but, will boost morale and create a higher sense of company pride in their work.
Okay, from my experiences, "leads and management" do NOT lead or manage very well. Each shift has certain duties to perform. Everybody should be helping everybody, but it doesnt run like that. The leads pretty much do nothing. Dont let management fool you, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY! All they want is for you to be in the warehouse working. Even on my scheduled vacation time that was approved and on the calendar they wanted me to cut it 3days short to come back. After not doing so, I came back jobless and not paid for my vacation. Frito-lay in Evansville sucks, I will never send anybody there.
A lot more pay lot of stress in it
Be extremely generous to your employees give them bonuses raises vacation time sick time and one-on-one open door policy with all managers and supervisors must be enforce a giving company will be a happy and successful company as long as they take care of their employees
Too much abuse of power by department heads, this is why a union is needed. Everyone who has an college degree is protected and and all other employees are not. They all have their favorites and that's who they cater too. High turnover rate because good employees are treated like slaves and the bad employees get all the breaks and second chances.
Give people a chance to be employed, even if they lack a little experience!!
Treat everyone fair, management and workers should be on the same page not on a staircase.
Listen to the needs of the employees an really help fix some of the deeper concerns.
All the elder should teach the rookies on how to fix the equipment your way.
- What is the interview process like?46 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Frito-Lay a better place to work?38 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Frito-Lay?28 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Frito-Lay?19 people answered
- How's the hiring process? After the second interview do you automatically have the job?14 people answered
- Do they drug test during the interview process? Currently on medication because of a car accident.13 people answered
- What kind of drug test is done for packers?12 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Frito-Lay?10 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Frito-Lay?10 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Frito-Lay?9 people answered