Frito-Lay Employee Review

Awesome Place to work at
Chemical Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 16, 2019
Great place to work at. Really enjoyed my time at Frito Lay. Everyone there was great, the work environment was very positive. My position offered great work life balance, it may be because it was an entry level position.

Other Frito-Lay Employee Reviews

Competative work place.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2019
Hard to get certain position you want due to workers being there so long, go by seniority. Everyone not always on the same page. People don't like coming back from lunch on time. Machines can be a problem when broken down, don't keep them fixed.Have to pay attention to products and bags because machine operators don't pay enough attention.
Numbers do get mixed up, keep alert at all times. Machines are no perfect, lots of problems do occur during production.
Pros
Cheap sodas and chips for family.
Cons
Forced to woek whether you eant to or not.
Great pay, some good people working there, too many hours
General Utility (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHAugust 20, 2019
Very physically demanding. The days drag. Started off okay, but then by my 4th week I was getting forced to work 64hrs with no days off. Then I had some unexpected medical problems and called off a few days. I got fired when I came back. No sympathy whatsoever. Even with all that I would work there again if I could because the pay was great and there is alot of good people working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frito-Lay. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.3K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Frito-Lay.

Powered by Comparably