Froedtert Health
62Average

Froedtert Health Employee Reviews

United States135 reviews
Good company
It’s a good company to work for. There are opportunities to advance. They have tuition reimbursement. However some nurses on the units can be lazy and depend on CNAs to do more of the work on the floors. The pay is okay but could be better because CNAs are required to do so much more of the patient care and vitals.
Materials Distribution
Actually Very easy decent job. Managers were super nice, coworkers were almost all young adults but very friendly, a ton of walking but very fun you get to meet a lot of people. Only thing I didn’t like was that, if your an employee working in distribution then other employees with better jobs think they’re too good for you. They would literally look at your badge and ignore you or mug you, but if you have a decent cool job then they will start a conversation with you and be friendly.
Froedtert
I have loved ❤ working here since day one. I went from Walk In Clinic to Urgent Care and my team, my supervisor, my managers have all been awesome! I just love them and they love me. My patient's are not consistent in my life but the ones I do encounter feel grateful that I am caring for them.
Eye clinic
Horrible management. Back stabbing employees. One the managers specially is passive aggressive. She makes you feel worthless like you don’t know anything. Worst manager I’ve ever had in my profession. She is not professional and Managers play favorites. For example, I was competent in my training per my preceptors but manager personality did not like me. Not a family friendly environment either. You can only miss four days of work. So if your children are sick there policy at Froedtert is worthless.
Very good
Very good. Mangers are very good. Co workers very good. 401k is very good. Jobs safety. Respect you. Job advancement. Pay is good. Food service is very good.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great hospital to work for and techs are accountable for the work they do which is seldom in Wisconsin where you are not required to be certified. Benefits are exceptional and would be the selling point to working there.
Only Part Time
In my time there i was only part time at the hospital. The staff and managers were kind and friendly. Don't know much about the benefits, Pay was okay.
Woodland Prime
The location is good but the building is run down and absolutely NO support from management. Complete silence cubicle life and not allowed to use earbuds.
Froedtert
Working for Froedtert was okay. I do think the pay could be better. It is the typical call center with high call volume daily. You are expected to answer a certain amount of calls per day.
No thank you
I prefer not to add any extra text here. I appreciate the interest and desire to help other job candidates, however, I have nothing to add at this point in time.
management
terrible managers/supervisors in the PFS Dept. They all sit in there offices barely paying attn to whats going on around them. nobody cares. its not like it used to be. terrible place to work unless you enjoy anxiety and stress on a daily basis. If you dont do "their" work, you will get written up and PTO will NEVER be approved. and the supervisor cant help because she doesnt know her job or what any of the cash posters/billers do!
Pros
benefits
Cons
supervisors/managers are all rude in PFS Billing. Beware
It was an ok place to work
I was a contractor working on the PC support team doing mainly Win10 upgrades and related IT work duties involving the project.
The culture was somewhat stressful and demanding.
Not for single parents
The company has no place hiring single parents . They do not listen to their staff the hours are not flexible and the staff are rude. Most places are willing to help with a schedule that works for you.. they are not.
Great place to be a nurse!
This is the best organization I have ever worked for in my 30 plus year nursing career. The focus on the best care and outcomes for patients makes me feel proud to be a part of this team. Secondly, they make it a priority to hire and retain outstanding health care professionals.
Good company
Good company overall. Some management challenges as at other places. Good crew that works in labor and delivery where I work. Fun staff members that generally work well together.
Pros
Location, atmosphere
Enjoying every minute of my art here at FROEDTERT
It's never about the dollars with me and I truely understand and appreciate my starting pay with Froedtert. Gaining knowledge and experience while I enjoy my art. You have to crawl before you walk.
Decent company to work for
Competitive pay rates, decent benefits. Depending on manager will depend on your schedule. Froedtert encourages career growth and professional development pathways.
I enjoyed learning new skills
My time at Froedtert was a very positive experience. I loved coming to work, I loved what I did and enjoyed working with all my patients.

Froedtert gave me the opportunity to work in many different specialties. I was able to mobilize all of my skills to give the best patient care, to my ability.

I always went above and beyond for my patients. I continually looked further, to advance my skills, to provide advancement within the corporation.
Poor management
Little to no support for employees attending college in the field of nursing informatics. Was attending college for DNP and was forced to work on Informatics team I was employed on. After Informatics Director left, communication about practicum was not passed on to new manager and new manager wrote me up for having college work on workstation. The write-up made me ineligible to receive college reembursement benefits. Worst experience ever!
Very unfair place, people are like drones. You work in a building with all employees, rarely ever see anyone that does not work there.
I was trained by a very lazy employee, he constantly had me written up for the dumbest things. Pretty much I had to do things his way. I was even written up by the way I dressed. I wore leggings with a long sweater dress (nothing showing) but it was okay if others wore that style. He even printed 7 pages of office dressed women. Any changes I made he took credit for. This place is heartless, everyone is like drones. I made a 1 mistake and was fired, lost my ID card in the building and someone else used it!!(a janitor) then was marked down as cannot be hired ever again through froedtert or any company associated with.
It’s a okay place to work at.
You have to have thick skin not everyone is going to treat you kind.It very fast paced place to work. I work in the Emergency Department so you really have keep up with all that’s happening or you be lost
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Froedtert Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight