Froedtert Hospital Employee Reviews

Good pay,benefits,
Wound Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 4, 2018
Pays well, benefits, decent managers. EXCELLENT staff in the OBGYN dept and mommie and baby floor , wound clinic have good hours and places for advancement.
great atmosphere
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 4, 2018
great coworkers and great diverse environment and team that cares to give the best care to patients. It gives you the opportunity to grow and has many resources for their employees.
Productive fun workplace
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 13, 2018
Froedtert Hospital is a wonderful place to work and provides great patience care Froedtert provides educational opportunities and scholarships for nursing and educational information online for patient care and learning modules to help employees with their jobs and computer skills Froedtert and management are always very helpful
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Parking
OK place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 5, 2018
The day to day work was ok, however the training that was provided was not good. Management did not help with training at all.
Also the scheduling was all over the place. Because I worked in all the pharmacies at Froedtert I would be scheduled at one pharmacy and then at the last minute I would sometimes get a call or text message asking me to switch my shift and location to a different pharmacy. There were also times that I wasn't told they switched my shift. This does not work well for me seeing that I have 3 young boys that I have to make sure are taken care of.
Pros
Pretty good pay
Cons
Scheduling and training
okay
ADMIN & REGISTRAR (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 2, 2018
Management could have been better. No diversity. Everyone out for themselves. opportunity for advancement but takes awhile to get elsewhere in the company.
fast paced environment
Environmental Services Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 28, 2018
A typical day was pretty busy as a housekeeper. There was a lot expected from the position. The most enjoyable part was having a chance to see so much interesting equipment and learning from the physicians when there was a chance to learn something new.
Cons
no good areas to take lunch
Great place
Emergency Department Registrar (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 26, 2018
I really enjoyed working there. Fast paced environment. Motivating environment. Lots of opportunities in the hospital or around campus. Long days but worth it
Loved it except the Management...
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 26, 2018
I loved that hospital from the workers to the patients there. Cafeteria was exceptional, Security made you feel safe and for the most part everyone worked together. Team work, my type of career.
Distribution Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 8, 2018
Benefits are great, was not told that I would have to take a shuttle bus to work every day! The 11:30-7p.m. shift was crummy to work. management was wonderful!
Pros
great insurance
Cons
working hours were terrible
Work
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 28, 2018
A typical day at work is to be expected given the size of the facility, severity/complexity of patient conditions encountered, and current state of healthcare.
Not Availible
ER Patient Registrar (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI 53226February 25, 2018
Not Applicable I do not have a review for this company. It was a great company to work for if the chance I would work here again with no problem. ER is a very busy area of the hospital.
Froedert Hospital
Certified Technologist in Cytogenetics (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIFebruary 15, 2018
Froedtert Hospital, located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, is a teaching hospital and a Level I adult trauma center, one of two such facilities in Wisconsin.
Froedtert Hospital
Transplant Surgery-Preservation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 31, 2018
This Hospital was a very good place to work. The department I worked in was normally short staffed but it gave the option to work overtime. Overall would recommend to a friend.
i love the people
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJanuary 17, 2018
of all the 15 years that I have been with Froedtert, I have met people every day, and thru the years they have become friends, I think it is amazing that when you first meet them they are in a wheelchair. Later on you see them again, they are walking with a cane, then later you see them walking. I love that. I feel proud about Froedtert Hospital.
Pros
good people, good work ethics.
Cons
not long enough breaks, no one likes to scoff their food down.
Great Place to Work
Registered Nurse Operating Room (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2018
I was employed as a traveling RN while at Froedtert. I found this facility to be a wonderful place to work. The OR staff were excellent, the management was great and the employee support was excellent. I would love to go back here!!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Very Busy
Always changing and never the same
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIDecember 30, 2017
Love working with the staff. Always an ever changing day from saving lives to keeping the peace. Many types of people and situations. Learn about hospital environment.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Many bad people
Overall good place to start off at.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIDecember 28, 2017
Froedtert Hospital is an overall good place to start your career at. You have the chance to learn many different things and advance your horizons in the medical field. There are many different departments that you will get the opportunity to experience.
Pros
Fast-paced, advancement opportunities, a lot of different experiences
Cons
Low pay, being floated between departments too often, staffing guidelines changing constantly.
Fast pace
Surgical Technologist II/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 22, 2017
Face pace work environment and long working hours. Can be stressful working at Froedtert Hospital sometimes. Work with many different personalities and should be a team player.
Pros
Educational
Cons
Long hours, short staffed
Not given
Security Interim Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 19, 2017
taking photos, creating IDs, answering phones, high volume of customers in the office, high volume of phones calls and messages. Extremely busy days, especially Monday and the 1st of each month.
Productive place to work
EVS Aide (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 12, 2017
Froedtert is a productive and enjoyable place to work. The benefits are great and the discounts are better. The Managment is ok here but the coworkers makes it easy to with on a day to day basis.