Froedtert Hospital Employee Reviews

Patient access rep
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 8, 2019
A good company to work for good pay with benefits. Good work environment with nice co workers. Very friendly patients. Froedtert offers training classes to move up within in the company.
n/a
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee County, WIMarch 26, 2019
i enjoyed my time at Froedtert very good employer to work for and advance as employee. the company has lots of workshop, classes to advance in your job,lots of training, as well computer training in your work area.many advancement if you want to exceed in healthcare.
Pros
good company to work for.
Cons
n/a
Productive place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIMarch 25, 2019
I worked as a housekeeper.
How to work with sick patients, cleaning the hospital properly
Management for my department was terrible.
The workplace culture was very diverse
The hardest part about my job was cleaning something that would make you feel very uncomfortable.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people, including co- workers.
Great supervisors and staff fun and safe workplace
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 18, 2019
As a in room dinning assistant daily I would bring patients their various food trays throughout the day. Here we were big on hygiene and personal cleanliness. I would bring the trays to the room sanitize before and after entering the room identify the patients name and DOB. The management was awesome and very understanding.
Inpatient vs Clinics
HUC- Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIMarch 14, 2019
Working inpatient for so many years, night, weekends used to be a great incentive but now they have rearranged the work week so it’s impossible to find coverage on weekends if you need to for outside family events. Pay used to be a great incentive as well but that has been changed as well. You don’t feel like making a difference when you are made to feel like a body only. Working there for 12 1/2 years and it just got worse with time.
Overall a great place to work at.
Director (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 12, 2019
Overall a great place to work at. Be careful to take on too much as you will not get the help you need in return causing burn out.Great benefits are offered as long as you stay within the Froedtert network.
like home
Dietary/ Environmental aide 1 (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 3, 2019
great company to work for.excellent customer service. they really care about the customers. and that really means a lot. Upper management was superior. this company made its employees feel welcome.
Pros
smiles
Cons
im not there anymore
Enjoyed my job and the people I worked with
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 27, 2019
The best part of working here was the awesome coworkers, I worked a 7/70 schedule so I spent a lot of time with the same people, no drama, great benefits, advancement opportunities
offers incentives for employees
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 24, 2019
Froedtert is an organization that is a teaching hospital. in my field there is no advancement as a scheduling coordinator. although they provide tuition reimbursement the advancement is with the nursing field.
Pros
lunches paid with badge, tuition reimbursement, paid time off
Cons
1 break during a 8 hr day, vac and sick time taken for pto accrued, security issues, parking issues
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee,WIJanuary 31, 2019
Working at Froedtert you become apart of a great organization and everyone treats you well. Being apart of the transport department you have the opportunity to view the ins and outs of the hospital. All in all it’s a wonderful place to work.
Lots of career advancements provided
Nurse Manager, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJanuary 16, 2019
Love working for Froedtert! I have been with the company for 10 years and have been promoted within. Nurses are treated well and patients come first. Great company.
Great bunch of people /dream job
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 13, 2019
I was fortunate enough to get hired there and I was so l lucky to have a great bunch of co-workers to helped me everyday to become a better employee.
I roomed patients, took vital signs, and cleaned and stocked rooms. I removed staples and sutures and re-bandaged wounds. I answered phones and scheduled patients.
Nice Workplace
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 9, 2019
The size of a campus, parking is at a premium. Good people that do their best to tend to their patients. It has to run like clockwork because it's a hospital.
Productive teaching/learning environment.
Operating Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2019
8, 10, 12 hour shifts available. Great learning experience from a teaching hospital and much teamwork. Some downtime and very fun environment with coworkers. A very enjoyable and good work experience.
Great Place to work
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 2, 2019
It's great to work for a company that is in the top rated in the nation. so many perks come from working for froedtert hospital. i would recommend to anyone.
Summary
HIM-Imaging Technician- HIM Operations (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 10, 2018
Froedtert provides excellent care for their patients, but there the management in some of the departments is very hands off creating a free for all environment with some in higher positions getting away with a lot.
Pros
The benefits
Cons
the current department and some of the employees
Diverse and forward thinking practice
Travel RN, SICU (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 6, 2018
Froedtert is a great place to work! They believe in evidence based practice and good support for their employees. There is good support from managers and fair treatment overall.
Worked as an HR Assistant
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT - TEMP POSTION (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIDecember 5, 2018
I have never worked at a place like I did here at Froedtert. I worked in the HR office and a great team. This team worked well with and helped out when needed.
Pros
Cafe
Cons
assignment did not turn permant
Great company
Registered Nurse Patient Flow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI 53226November 30, 2018
Froedtert is a great company to work for and foster ones nursing practices since the facility is a level 1 trauma center as well as partners with the medical college of WI. Shifts can range from 6, 8, 10, 12 hours per day pending on unit and job title. Leadership tries to listen and be available for staff issues as much as possible, but are busy in leadership meetings day in and day out.
The hardest part of the job
Radiation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WINovember 14, 2018
It has been many years since I worked there but when I was working there I worked four 9 hour days and one 4 hour day but it ended up being four 11 hour days and a 6 hour day.