Frontida Inc Employee Reviews

Poor Upper Management
House Manager (Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 16, 2019
Upper Management needs to acquire HR skills. They jump to conclusions without doing proper investigations and fire people without notice based on assumption.
Fun workplace!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WINovember 29, 2018
You have the opportunity to have one on one time with the residents, you have the opportunity to do fun activities with the residents. The house manager really takes into consideration about your thought and opinions. This is a great company to work for they genuinely care about their employees!
Cons
No breaks, low pay
Nice Place.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 2, 2018
Frontida is a Community Based Residential Facility. 20 beds. Nice environment and easy to get acquainted with all staff and residents. It is also a no lift facility.
An Employer Who Understands What Family Is
Caregiver/Med Passer (Current Employee) –  Kimberly, WIJuly 26, 2018
I've been with Frontida going on 3 months now and I have had a few issues with my son where I've needed off a couple of them being at last minute. If I wasn't able to find someone to cover my shift I've been told by my manager not to worry about it she will get it covered. I have never worked for a company that actually values family before. My concerns are always taken seriously and both my manger and the owner are always open to suggestions on how something may be handled differently. We are a team at Frontida!!!!
Pros
Always taken seriously, fun work atmosphere, Teamwork
Fun place to work
CBRF Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 26, 2018
Frontida can be a very enjoyable place to work. It's very warning when you are greeted by staff and residents upon arrival. I have learned a lot by working here especially regarding mental health. The hardest part of my job is when your faced with challenging behaviors. We have wonderful management to help us through those tough times, which means a lot. Overall it's a good starter job to learn and get experience.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Employee turnover
Great place to work - people care!
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  FrontidaFebruary 25, 2018
I love working with a team of people who truly want to know me and care about me and my personal challenges. I'd recommend this as a place to work. They do expect a lot but its nice that people are treated fairly. They care about the residents and the management will listen.
Stress full and demeening
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WI 54935January 25, 2018
Was constantly bringing issues to management about the lack of trust and respect in third shift employees. MAnagemant was awarwe yet didnt care responding with " Thats just how it is". NO room for positive changes either.
Great workplace and fun
Caregiver/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJanuary 16, 2018
I took a job with Frontida not knowing the company but had lots of caregiving knowledge, from the start of my career my opinion has always mattered and I don’t feel like my suggestions are ever not considered. From the owners to my indirect manager/managers truly care for their workers and strive to have nothing but the best for them, they care for each resident and their families and work hard to gain trust of all who enter their facilities. I’ve been given the opportunity to learn new things and progress into other roles along with caretaking because someone took the time to help me grow. Management strives to keep employees engaged and gives out incentives when goals are achieved scrub tops, fleece jackets, gift cards and recognition when you do something above and beyond, Friday’s they have a hero call to recognize good things staff is doing and a chance to win some money. Frontida has become a part of my life in so many ways and my kids love going there and helping out also. I can honestly say I love going to work and I love my job because of the work culture we have.
Pros
Family like environment
Great Place To Work
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJanuary 16, 2018
I love that I have an opportunity to grow and flourish with Frontida. It is a place that is employee centered and truly cares about EVERYONE involced. Residents and staff.
Pros
Local, small company, friendly owners and management
Very fun, honest, out going, and respectful company, I love Frontida I've ever worked at such a good place.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2018
The management is fun, the company do boat trips, every Friday cash give aways, gift cards for hard honest workers, certificates for being on time and bonues for being on time Best Assistant Living Job I've ever had.
Pros
Free lunch and breaks.
Cons
N/a
didnt like
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 24, 2017
working there is umm hard. They don't care if you are hurt by any of the residents, they just ask are the residents ok, pay suck you get paid twice a month but can barely get hours, trying to talk to your boss is a headache no communication
getting into work be ready to get to work minute after arrival
Shift Leader/med passer (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIOctober 18, 2017
always on go busy very busy no time to sit down
ive learned a lot especially being a med tech

management not having support was a struggle especially when conerns aren't being taken serious or addressed .

hardest part of job getting others to have same passion in job as shift leader why trying to get mistakes corrected

enjoyable part showing residents how much they meant to me they do matter to me
Pros
no breakes
Cons
hard work but do learn new things
Where you're valued as an employee!
caregiver (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WIApril 5, 2017
Frontida is a great place to work. There are a lot of challenges working in assisted living but having a great team definitely helps! Our manager is wonderful with problem solving and we all know we can go to her with anything work or personal related. The owner's and upper management take a lot of time and energy to help make their employees better caregivers and team members. The most enjoyable part of working for Frontida is my residents, of course, but also knowing Frontida really values me.
Pros
Extra hours can be picked up at other Frontida homes
Great Company To Work For !
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Golden Oaks New Berlin,WIApril 4, 2017
As They Say Communication Is The Key ,,, Wonderful Management Team , Great Work/Life Balance ,, Don't Get Discouraged By Reviews , Everyone Is Different, One Persons Lost Is Another's Gain ,,, I Would Recommend Family & Friends To Work Here ,,,
Pros
Activities
The Best Place I've Ever Worked!!!
Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 31, 2017
This place has allowed me to grow and flourish in ways that I didn't know were possible. Frontida's management has enabled me to not only use my strengths but work on my weaknesses. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.
great team
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 18, 2017
I have a great team I work with, everyone is so supportive. My boss is a amazing person, you can come and talk to her about anything. I learned a lot working here far as different people and behaviors, the hardest part of my job is seeing my residents go through pain