Frontier Airlines
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100

Frontier Airlines Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Frontier Airlines insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

OK position

Good for those out of high school or as a first job.There is no typical day. Everyday is different depending on the loads. You should be prepared for any and everything.

Outstanding

This job helped me to change my hours when my shift wasn’t working out for me. I was shocked they stepped right on in to change my shift to accommodate me

Tough Airline passengers

I have seen multiple arguments from passengers to agent at this airline. The bag fees are the most controversial of it all, on one side its a steep fee, on the other the tickets prices are desirable.

Productivity relaxed and fun place to work

Management is great has flexable hrs. They have great employees to work with, very relaxed area and not stressful at all. Great customers that come through

Fast-Paced

Great place to work. Had the opportunity to travel often within the airline. Learned alot about the aviation filed. Great opportunity. Everyday was a learning experiment.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Hard

Hard and stressful place to work. Management is not good the work load is heavy and the work it self is not too pleasant but a lot of people will find it fun to work at.

Customer Service

Performed a wide variety of supervisory and clerical functions according to established procedures to maintain efficient and safe operations. Supervised the overall day to day operations within the airline, comprising of 45 administrative and ground personnel.

awesome job for a great customer agent, to be able to interact with the public

frontier airlines was a great employer, however small airlines future are soon to be outsourced, because of the competition mega airlines ..

Pros

leisure travel for family

Cons

not knowing the future with a small airline

Frontier Airlines

Great place to work if you like working in the rain and snow. Overall a good company

Lots of customer service opportunity

Lots of on the job training, you have to be very quick to learn and be able to handle responsibilities on your own.Lots of face to face interaction with customer both goo and bad. Quick decisions have to be made in a decisive manner.

Pros

travel, lots of training, you can take with you anywhere

Cons

no holidays, scheduling, salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontier Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Frontier Airlines.
Powered byComparably