FRONTIER COMMUNITIES Employee Reviews

Horrible
Former employee (Former Employee) –  OntarioJuly 10, 2018
Management is awful. No career growth, low pay, no respect for employees. High turnover. Builds cheap homes and makes you lie and scam customers. They only care about themselves
They are a very poor company to work for, They go thru people constantly!
Land Development, Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730May 15, 2018
Frontier Communities is a very poor company to work for! they go thru people constantly! They do not give you the tools for you to be able to do your projects on time. It is a constant battle with the main office. Your are harrassed and threatened constantly by upper management.
Pros
Cons
Terrible place to work!
Advancement
Planning/Land Coordinator/Advocate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 6, 2018
My position was unique to me as I would step up into a Planner position and would cover for other Planning Specialist as needed. Generally, pick up all slack in the planning department. I loved not being anchored to a desk. I was employed by Frontier several times, until the slump in 2008, for six months and left because of a car accident and was called back October of 2015.
Pros
Variety of challenges daily
Cons
Few lunch breaks
They were a very unique company to work for
Site Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Inland empireFebruary 8, 2018
I learned to work under tight deadlines and maintaining tight budgets. Overall it was a great starting point in my career. I have heard they I have been making changes to make there company better
Pros
It was a good team environment
Cons
Poor compensation package
Workplace
Floor Support and Representative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMarch 22, 2016
Job is great, a great way to make money and save especially if you are a College student, However be careful with the superiors they look out for who they want to look out fair. The management shows favortism to certain people, The amount of work and effort put in does nt amount to the amount of feedback and acknowledment you should recieve.
High turn over
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 19, 2016
This company has a high turnover and is constantly changing. The people that work there are in pins and needles thinking theyre going to get fired.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Poor Management
The worst company I have ever worked for
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 19, 2015
0 employee orientation program, Upper management always in disarray, poor corporate support & communication between field operations & management.
Pros
very little
Cons
many
Innovative and Constantly Changing
Compliance Officer / Transaction Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Although the company is innovative and constantly changing, there is not very much room for growth.
Cons
Poor culture

Want to know more about FRONTIER COMMUNITIES?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRONTIER COMMUNITIES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7