Frontier Rehabilitation

Frontier Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

United States4 reviews
This can be a great opportunity for new CNAs and nurses. I feel it has need for growth and I believe it will improve over time. We have amazing people in management now and lots of new faces on our team. I'm excited to how the next few years at this facility unfold :)
Management lazy and not very good, didn't train employees very well and just throw u on the floor after 1/day... Felt sorry for the new employee didn't like it there
I loved the line of work and enjoyed all my patients. However the job was very overwhelming at times due to it being severely understaffed.
The Frontier is a good place to work., The CNAs all work together as a team which is very important in patient care. I learned many new skills working as a CNA such as working collaboratively with all health team members and communication skills. The hardest thing about my job is the emotional part of it such as getting close to your patients and then losing them. The best part of the job is helping patients get better so they could go home.
Pros
Good benefits such as vacation days, good people to work with, working with residents of the health care facility
Cons
Health insurance is expensive
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.