Frontline Asset Strategies logo

• Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Flexible and fun

Choose your work hours, fun people to hang out with, and chances for commission. They do contests and prizes and feed us something special (cakes, potlucks, lunches) every month. Plus upper management are really easy to talk to.

Variety of ages and different types of people

Can be a fun place but if you aren’t a top commissioner not a lot of room to make money. Someone higher than you will steal your accounts so they get the commission. Not much room for advancement.

Pros

If you missed hours could make them up on different days.

Rewarding company, helpful, supportive work environment

Working at Frontline is very rewarding. The company really believes in helping people, serving clients, and making a great, safe work environment. We work in collections which a lot of people do not have a great opinion of. Most employees and people we interact with realize we are a much different kind of collection company. We enforce a positive vibe based on helping each other, being fair, transparent and always doing the right thing. The benefits really stack up well compared to other companies. Could not be happier!

Pros

Great team, high earning potential, and awesome culture!

Cons

Great coworkers and fun, lively environment. Love the new building!

I'm alway met with a smile from my supervisor when I get to work. I love coming to the new office! Great location! Everything has a fresh new look. Everyone is very helpful and training is great. Music is playing most of the time which is nice and our team always has a good time. I like that the managers run contests a lot and the pay/commission is great!

Pros

New building, Great pay/bonus & benefits. Great location by St. Johns Town Center

Great work environment

I really enjoy working for Frontline Asset Strategies. It is a great company with a lot of growth potential. Management and Ownership are awesome and know their stuff. I like that it is a fun environment with potential to write your own paycheck.

Pros

Growth, uncapped bonus potential, good hours and location

Worst job I’ve ever had

You will not make any money. The commission structure is ridiculous and makes it nearly impossible to make any commission for MONTHS, all of the “good” accounts are handed over to the favorite team. Do not expect a positive work environment because you will find the opposite. A few weeks after i first stared a dozen employees quit. If you wanna quit don’t even bother trying to give them a two weeks notice, they will just tell you to leave

Workplace culture

If you are not one of the few chosen ones, good luck. The culture there is horrible. They do not appreciate anything you do. They claim to care about the people that work there but do not.

Not the best place to work

Working at Frontline was a mistake I can never take back. The whole company is unfair. The only way to make money there is to be your bosses favorite. You make money on how much money you collect but it's kind of hard to want to try when the managers just hand their favorite coworkers accounts to collect on. Then the bosses will name employee of the month to people who collected the most money (again to the individuals they hand accounts to) not who worked the hardest. Its a joke and doesn't make you wanna try. Troy, the president of the company, was probably the only professional one there while the other 2 bosses didn't even shake my hand when I left which. If your looking for a short term job to learn about debts then maybe this is for you? But there are MANY other collection agencies that pay you WAY more and are not as unfair as this one. I don't think I would ever go back again.

Inexperienced management and non existent commission

I was new to collections and granted this job isn’t for everyone but I don’t think this was my experience. Let start with the training, my training started disorganized they had a someone training us that was leaving the company and replace with another person with completely different training methods. Which didn't help my conversion on the workfloor. Yet they knew I was new, frontline placed me with a new supervision that only had under a year of collections experience and no management experience. I only got feedback when I was getting written up for performance others then that he was always bothered with our questions unless it had something to do with his incentives, numerous time I’ve had to reach out other seasoned managers for help do to that lack of experience and leadership of my direct supervisor. As time pasted I realized the commission was biased and base off of the accounts you are allowed to access. Commission scale is by far the worst I have ever seen, if you want pay your employees just way that. A complete waste of my time and energy

Not a great place to work

Only favorites can show up late...training is excessive. Job is stressful. Trainer has favorites and allows certain individuals to show up when they feel like.

Pros

15/hr

Cons

Need to be a favorite to last

Jobs at Frontline Asset Strategies

See more jobs

Good work life balance with no late nights or weekends.

A career with Frontline Asset Strategies leads to a great work life balance. Scheduling is flexible and current office hours end at 7pm. Only 1 Saturday a month is required. Office environment is casual and relaxed and is set in an open floor plan, including access to upper management. Staff are all friendly, and there is a true family feel here. Compensation is satisfactory, however do not count on annual performance reviews or any type of hourly/salary pay increase.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Infrequent reviews and no raises

Good for people who are extremely competitive

Good for thick skinned workers who are ready to hit the ground running. Some management issues aka switching of teams, different collecting techniques etc etc

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Management issues

Small office - few amenities

This is a small office in Roseville with a management team that is interested in making as much money as possible. The vendor for our main software package is the worst I have ever seen in terms of support and competence.

Pros

Not required to work long hours, Rarely feel under pressure, Flexibility in scheduling.

Cons

There is no proper breakroom, The upper management seems to chase vendors and clients without a strategy, All company parties have slowly disappeared over the last 2-3 years.

Great Management and Work Environment

Frontline Asset Strategies is a fun work place. Management are always understanding and always willing to help in area you have problems with. You get to dress casual and be comfortable. Schedule is flexible.

Pros

prizes, commission, flexible hours

Cons

Productive and fun work place

This is a really cool place to work. You will make friends and your team will become something like your family. Everyone is willing to help and motivate each other. Almost all of the supervisors are cool and understanding. But don't get too comfortable. respect their time as if you would want yours respected.

Career I've always wanted

I can't say enough good things about working here. I love the challenge & growth. If you are motivated & willing to work hard to learn, grow, & become better this is the place for you. It's fast paced & competitive but never boring. The hardest part of the job is being patient & learning that there will be bad days. Best part is the ability to problem solve which I love

Pros

Personal Responsibility. Meaning that how well I do is dictated by how hard I work

Flexible with scheduling

A good environment to work in. No overtime and great flexible hours. There is a casual environment that fosters ability to work efficiently.Management was always helpful.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Cons

No Overtime

Very nice people to work for

I love my frontline family. If you want a job where you can have fun and know where you stand in the company you will like it here. The the understanding, care that they have for people that work there has yet to be matched in another organization that I have been to so far.

Great place to work!

I enjoyed working here, I was unfortunately let go due to dealing with depression after the loss of my son. It caused issues with attendance. I am in a better place as of now and would love to work here. Great atmosphere, cool people to work with and the Management team is amazing!

Pros

Setting your own schedule, music while working, very professional and they adhere to the laws of Collections.

Cons

Stating to understand what someone is going through but terminating their position.

"Family"

As being an employee of FAST for nearly 5 years, I learned so much. When applying for jobs it's important to know that the company has a great management team. The management of the company is amazing! No question is a dumb question. They spend one on one time with employees and are very approachable! And they believe in people,like myself! Having the confidence in every employee. commission is a perk of FAST. Which is achievable. Now I've worked for other debt companies and wasn't making money. Again training here will set you up for success. We have been hitting records over the last few months also. FAST is a friendly awesome place to work. We truly are a family!!!!

Pros

Great teamwork, great management

Great group of people to work for

Debt collections is a high paced and stressful position. Calls were outbound and inbound the entire shift. The company founder always took care of his employees by recognition and meal perks. I liked this job but was unable to meet client goals

Pros

meal perks and employee awards

Cons

unattainable client goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontline Asset Strategies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Frontline Asset Strategies Reviews by Location

• Frontline Asset Strategies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?