Frontline Education Employee Reviews

Growing Pains
Sr. Client Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJune 20, 2018
Remote employees are excluded in lots of activities and information. Several changes and constant meetings makes it difficult to focus on the most important thing which is our clients.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Remote employees are not as informed as they should be
Frontline would be a good place to work and retire from
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAApril 24, 2018
Frontline would be a good place to work and retire from but the turnover rate is very high and unpredictable. A typical day at work is not stressful. I learned a lot about the company through work experience and meetings. I learned NetSuite and other programs for my every day work. The workplace is comfortable and laid back. They have 2 wonderful cafeterias and a gym. The hardest part of my job is knowing that it will end any day. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I love what I do and learn more and more.
Pros
2 cafeterias and gym
Cons
No benefits while contractor and no pay for taking time off if needed
Company culture is strained due to shift in focus and many acquistions
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 12, 2018
Shift in business priorities and increased focused on revenue growth and market penetration has changed the environment for both customers and current employees, resulting in increased stress and slightly less satisfaction for both.
Flexible
Office Work, Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Northville, MIOctober 22, 2017
Flexible schedule, very friendly staff. Easy to follow instructions on their website. Good learning modules. Benefits like 401k and health. They pay you right away
Pros
Flexible
Good Culture, Work Life balance
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 24, 2017
Lot's of transition, culture is changing. Company is moving too quickly to give a fair assessment of where the company's vision is going. The speed at which we are growing doesn't allow for personal attention to professional development.
Home environment
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 12, 2017
The position is working from home. Management is easy to lost track of individual causing in balance work among team member across the board. There is no interaction with team member unless there is a problem, this cause work task and knowledge solving skill goes toward certain members and not the whole team.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No relationship is build between supervisor and team member
Great Company To Work For
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Paragould, ARMay 9, 2017
They have provided me with employment when nobody else was hiring. They respond to correspondences expediently. They are professional in their responses. I only wish their compensation was higher, given the shortage of instructors.
Pros
Steady Work
Cons
Not Enough Pay

Want to know more about Frontline Education?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontline Education. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight