Frontline Education Pay & Benefits reviews

Great Growing Company
n/a (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 5, 2018
Fast doesn't accurately describe just how quick Frontline is growing... Culture / Great people has kept the wheels on the bus. Managers try to be transparent - employees care about impacting the education space - Really great benefits - unlimited PTO
Pros
Great on site Cafe in Malvern, Gym, Great people to rub elbows with everyday, awesome solutions that impact the K12 space, good vision and mission
Cons
I work a lot - but I'm passionate about my job
Ethical company with clear mission to serve education professionals
Content Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 30, 2018
Frontline Education was the best company I've ever worked for. They treated me like a champion race horse! Besides the energizing collaborative workplace, what I liked most was the company's dedication to providing services to professionals on the front line of education.
Pros
Great benefits
Productive and active place to work with a lunchroom
Long-term Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 29, 2018
Typical day: Arrive at location, stop at office, get room assignment, go to room, read lesson plans, introduce yourself to students, implement lesson plans, escort students to other rooms and locations; recess, lunch, specials. dismiss students, write a note to teacher.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Benefits for my position
Growing Pains
Sr. Client Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJune 20, 2018
Remote employees are excluded in lots of activities and information. Several changes and constant meetings makes it difficult to focus on the most important thing which is our clients.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Remote employees are not as informed as they should be
Frontline would be a good place to work and retire from
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAApril 24, 2018
Frontline would be a good place to work and retire from but the turnover rate is very high and unpredictable. A typical day at work is not stressful. I learned a lot about the company through work experience and meetings. I learned NetSuite and other programs for my every day work. The workplace is comfortable and laid back. They have 2 wonderful cafeterias and a gym. The hardest part of my job is knowing that it will end any day. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I love what I do and learn more and more.
Pros
2 cafeterias and gym
Cons
No benefits while contractor and no pay for taking time off if needed
Flexible
Office Work, Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Northville, MIOctober 22, 2017
Flexible schedule, very friendly staff. Easy to follow instructions on their website. Good learning modules. Benefits like 401k and health. They pay you right away
Pros
Flexible
Great Company To Work For
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Paragould, ARMay 9, 2017
They have provided me with employment when nobody else was hiring. They respond to correspondences expediently. They are professional in their responses. I only wish their compensation was higher, given the shortage of instructors.
Pros
Steady Work
Cons
Not Enough Pay