Frontline Source Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Frontline Inc.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  East Liverpool, OHJune 23, 2018
A typical day at Frontline started at 6 am and ended at 5pm and then 2 hour ride back. We had to pay gas money to get back home. We would hold the sign and make sure other co-workers were preforming correctly. Filled out the correct paperwork. Checked schedule for next day and location.
Pros
Traveling, Hospitiality of the Managerment
Cons
Pay
Great Temp Agency
assist an aeronautic company (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 13, 2018
Frontline set me up with a great temp job. I enjoyed the people and the work was challenging and fun. I would definitely work for Frontline again. They were great.
Customer Service
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2018
The company I worked for Frontline was a group of private investors who were possible a short spam, not intended to be permanent. I prefer to work for leading companies, with many shareholders or work for the government agencies, city, state and federal government.
Pros
work is available
Cons
be careful of private investors
Very professional staff. My contract specialist was very attentive the my requests.
Associate Subcontract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 25, 2018
I like Frontline and I've recommended them to both peers who are in search of a job opportunity, as well as, employers who seek a higher level of temporary staffing services for whom they may be interested in working with in the future.
Pros
Very responsive, and feel as though they have an investment with there staging agents.
Cons
I can't say I've had an issue with them to list a "con" at this time.
Great place to Temp for.
Customer Service/Admin (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 28, 2017
Frontline Source Group is a great Temp service to work for and the recruiters are very informative, friendly and they truly care about there employees. I only wish they had more long term assignments, but other than that, I have no complaints.
Pros
Great paying jobs, great benifits, and great recruitors.
Cons
Need to give out more long term assignments.
Adventurous and Rewarding place to work
Data Entry/Donations Staff (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2017
Unload and organize donations properly. Helped the staff with the foster and adoption process.Organized pet bags for the clients. Light cleaning.Helped organize/prepare the invoices and receipts of daily donations.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
health care
Efficient staffing agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 24, 2017
Learned various strategies and techniques from being assigned to different companies. Became key player at companies that I was assigned to. My administrative talents were recognized.
Great in the beginning
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2017
Frontline Source Group is a Temporary Agency. They are good at the initial transitions with the clients they assign you to (schedule, hours, payment), and are concerned with your assimilation. However, when the contract has ended, they are very slow to finding a replacement assignment. I worked with them under a contract for 21 months with the same client. It's been almost 5 months since the contract has ended, and they have not found any replacement assignment for me yet, and do not return follow-up phone calls.
love them
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Love working with the company. Very professional and easy to work with. Havent had any issues with them. Its ridiculous that im forced to write a review.
productive workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 28, 2016
every morning I will have to call and report I'm on duty. open the gatehouse for the resident, and start my day by checking in the guest.
Productive and Hectic
Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Operations) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2016
Great place to work, fun co workers.

Hard and unclear expectations make work difficult. You are required to take your work home with you quite literally and do several hours of work at home also.
Pros
Co workers, you own your desk, fun celebrations
Cons
Diffficult work life balance, unclear expectations
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 2, 2015
I have had a pleasant experience in dealing with Frontline. I have the opportunity to be placed on a temporary assignment with a wonderful company.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2015
I enjoy scanning into the computer medical documents.
This place can have the opportunity for advancement.
It's a company atmosphere with intelligent people working.
Pros
I know this type of work.
Very friendly managers
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNFebruary 11, 2015
Although my time with Frontline Soure Group has been very short, all of the people I have encountered at this work place have been nothing short of friendly. I have some small complaints about the management between the assignment I am at and the managers at the main office, they do not communicate very well, and that is quite irritating, seeing as they have not been able to tell us an estimated date on this assignment, so better communication between the two would be nice.
Decent not great
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXJanuary 9, 2015
It's a temp agency so unless you are being directly hired into the client company, you get absolutely no benefits not even a paid holiday
Pros
Cons
No benefits at all
Positive Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2014
I enjoyed working for the construction company that they sent me to. Once I was trained at WS Bellows Construction, I was allowed to work independently and I enjoyed working there. I was able to use my project knowledge as well as my legal background.
Pros
Frontline freqently checks on their employees as well as communicating with the client.
Cons
It was a contract position and I am looking for permanent.
Excellent temp placement service
Temp employee for data entry positions (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 1, 2014
The most thoroughly professional, and caring, temp agency I've ever worked for. Not only did they work to match skills to jobs, but personalities as well. I always looked forward to an assignment from them.
Good staffing agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2013
Helped me find employment quickly, but I was underemployed for my skill level.
Amazing Employer
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMarch 6, 2013
Amazing employer, for the most part. The organization recognizes hard work and sends gifts or tokens of appreciation - which is really nice.
Cons
one has to work 1900 hours prior to taking pto.
Productive, but relaxed atmosphere
Data entry for Deval Mortgages (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 26, 2012
• Did Data entry for Deval Mortgages and Securities in the Release Department
• Was responsible for processing and releasing the lien on properties for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
• Maintained a clean organized work environment
• Completed any task asked in a timely manner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontline Source Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2