Frontline Technologies Employee Reviews

Progressive company with growth potential
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Montoursville, PAAugust 1, 2016
Very progressive company that is dedicated to the education market with exceptional growth potential. Looking to be a partner with school districts to help them address their needs and present solutions to their problems.
Bright atmosphere, encouraging instructors, and fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 7, 2016
Typical day included uploading products on to a web site, and editing spreadsheets for data. I learned the ins and outs of the website and how to manage caches. My co-workers/ fellow interns all seemed to enjoy the job and all got along. The hardest part of the job was staying focused on getting every piece of data exactly correct through hundreds of entries. Easily the most enjoyable part of the job was the interactions with my co-workers and managers.
Not a company you want to work for...
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 28, 2016
The impression that is given during interviewing is not reality. Management is ruthless. Work/Life balance is a joke.
Feels like home
Operational DBA (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJanuary 6, 2016
Great and understanding people, family comes first before anything. They care about their employees and the culture is just amazing
Pros
Career goals
Productive and Overall Best place to work
Account Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montoursville, PAJanuary 4, 2016
A typical day would be answering emails and telephone calls from my accounts that were experiencing problems or may have any questions about the applications they were using with our software.

With this line of work you always learn something new each day. From learning how to slow down to learning how to listen to the customer you are assisting to get them the faster and accurate service. I have also learned how to become much better public speaker.

Management was great with this company, they were always there for us willing to assist you with anything that we needed help with. My co-workers were amazing they were funny, and always willing to help their fellow co-worker even though they have their own work load.

the hardest part of my job was public speaking, I love to train people but the fear of getting up in front of people can be overwhelming sometimes.

The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with the customers I loved speaking with them and hearing about their families and also assisting them with their problems they were experiencing with the software and the satisfaction of knowing I was able to assist them and make their day better.
I substitute for the daily teacher of third and of forth grade students.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 22, 2015
My responsibilities include executing lesson plans, and engaging students in math and science activities while maintaining classroom order.