Frontpoint Employee Reviews

Terrible Work/Life Balance and will punished if you speak out about it.
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 19, 2019
A very easy job that is made stressful due to the management, the poor resources, and the customers who are spoiled. Then if you ask someone for help from someone near because of the resources that you have available to you are sub-par, you a looked down for it.
Pros
The only pro are your follow colleagues who you know also deserve better
Cons
Everything else
Very effeceinet always reveing with also fun clutre
Assoicate product support specialist (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 15, 2019
This place was awesome they always work with you the only issue I had was no issue. Now whenever you ask the manager something they always tend to your issue and resolve them as quick as possible ,overall everything was great at Frontpoint while it lasted I am sad that I had to go from here if I could go back I would do better than before because I had learned what is like to be treated well and every one with great attuited and learned a few stuff while being on the job and off the job. Most of all they would attend to my religious practices no matter what if I had to prayer time I would be able to pray during my breaks and the manager would understand and work with me.
Pros
health benefits, insurance dental, paid time off, hours and pay, they even had some type of legal program and best benefits then I have seen in any other company
Cons
none at all
Okay
Call Center Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 9, 2019
Frontpoing is a great company. Has a lot of potential. The size of the company definitely allows you to implement new ideas. Being open to change is something you must possess.
Great Culture
Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMarch 28, 2019
Has a great office space and great customer culture. If you're coachable this is the job for you. There is no cap to what you can make at front point, which is great.
Quick Turnover
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMarch 25, 2019
best paying job I ever had, you could make a couple extra thousand a month just for making quota. When i started they gave me a 40k base salary, and you could make several extra thousand a month depending on how many systems you sold. The down side was that they fire you quick, and a lot of time it wont be a justified reason to as of why they fire individuals
Pros
great pay
Cons
fast turn around
Competitive, relaxed and inconsistent.
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 14, 2019
Frontpoint is a job that can set you up to live comfortably. That is of course if sale is the career your looking for. Unfortunately there is only one office location and there are constant changes which creates a lot of miscommunication. There will also be moment of inconsistency in the policy or management.
Like a rollercoaster full of ups and down, mainly downs.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 13, 2019
I really do not know where to start. SMH. training is fun cant complain you will have some great coaches. Day to day leads are of bad quality. The company has not been investing as much for well qualified leads. Compensation plan has changed 3 times in the last 12 months. There is no stability at all. The CEO has demoted himself, makes you wonder why. Its sad to say that for a company that is so highly rated by its customers its poorly rated by its employees. Piece of mind should not only be offered to its customers but to the employees who make it happen on a day to day basis.
Pros
Amazing Co-workers
Cons
Managers expect you to put work above anything else
Good place
Retention Rep (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 12, 2019
Great place to work, great people, easy environment to be a part of.

The end, i don't want to write any more about this subject. I don't have 150 characters in me to talk about the company.
Good Middle Job
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMarch 2, 2019
Job provided a 2 week paid training. Started off enjoying it, nice management and employees, but the company determines scheduled shifts based on a combination of seniority and quality assurance scoring. This leads the new hires to having the worst shifts. Additionally they are super restrictive on bathroom breaks and time away from the cubicle. The building and office are extremely nice however.
The worst
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 21, 2019
The training needs to be updated ASAP management as well they are all stuck up rude and their feedbacks when they are trying to coach you they say really mean comments I felt very uncomfortable working there. If your 1 min late they make a huge deal about it you can easily get fired.
Pros
Free food break room is nice
Cons
Atmosphere
Best job company ever
Supply Chain Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 21, 2019
Life is what you make it, and FP gives you the tools to grow inside a work environment and else where.

Well establish group of individuals.
Love the influence that is shown.
Pros
Free Lunch and Games
Cons
Input to the high archy
Transient Sales position with good earning potential
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAFebruary 19, 2019
The environment at Frontpoint shifted substantially over the past few years, and now bears a similarity similar to any other cut-throat call center. It's a quick sale and commissions are based on volume, and there is certainly money to be made. The culture, however, is churn and burn. Reps leave, downsizing is more and more frequent, and the company seems to be shaping its identity at the employee's expense. If you need sales experience or a job to fill the gap between something else, this is a great place to work. It is not a career position.
the purge
Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAFebruary 4, 2019
they laid off my manager too
and some fellow employees
they let you vape at work as well which is nice
and they bring in lunch
because its a call center you can do alot inside and while you wait for calls
Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 18, 2019
Only one or two people make money
Everyone else starve to death

They have many stupid rules

Turn and burn people always hiring and firing people constantly
not the place for me
Associate Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 10, 2019
even though the company is still in its growing phases; there was no room for upward mobility due to department failures. I also founds it very difficult for the managers to listen to what I had to say and change was very slow or non existent due to the inter-departmental failures
benefits
Cons
upward mobility
Management is toxic and it spreads to the employees
Associate Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VADecember 20, 2018
Frontpoint is an abomination, but it didn't start out that way. When I first joined the company, it took care of its employees so they could take care of their customers. These days, they don't even care about their customers. Changes are made off-the-cuff and with little to no advance notice. The CEO has stated that his ultimate goal is to have 1 million customers by 2020, but I doubt that it will happen considering how badly they treat the customers they have.
Pros
Cons
Arrogant management, suspect QA, lack of customer service
Great Break room
Associate Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 19, 2018
fastpaced, typical call center environment, pretty good environment over all, pay is pretty good. Talk to a variety of customers and assist with set up of security system and account maintenance.
Pros
Several different schedules available, free food at times
Cons
No such thing as an excused day, may not get the schedule you want even with seniority
Na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 17, 2018
Nothing to say about this company or my experience here. the job like any other has its pros and its cons. my experience can be discussed in a interview and not online
Productive and fun place to work at
Security Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 28, 2018
Authentic, competitive, Growth Oriented, Successful like-minded ambitious people. Thorough training before getting started, they care about you and want to help you succeed. The environment is like a jungle, open, free, allowing the salesman to be creative and be themselves without breaking the rules. One of the best work environments ive experienced as a sales consultant.
Pros
competitive, growth, money
Cons
cubicle
Amazing
Home Security Technician (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 17, 2018
Working here was an absolute treat. It was a comfortable work place and management was easy to communicate with. I highly recommend anyone to work here if they are looking for a home security job or technical job.
Pros
Two 15 min breaks
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontpoint. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Frontpoint.

Powered by Comparably