FROSCH Travel Employee Reviews

After Hours
AH (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 1, 2018
Co-workers are great. Job is terrible they throw everything at you. The attitude of "extension of day team" means all emails sent to the day teams are on your desk. Bookings for next month, three months later. Responsible for correcting OBT reservation and send back to IQCX till ticketed. There is NO down time, Day team mean to AH and complains about us doing their jobs. Hundreds of accounts and we need to know it all.

Independent agents will email when you in the middle of reservations and take over even though their office is closed many time to avoid the AH fee they will have to reverse in the morning
Pros
co-workers
Cons
NOT an After hours environment
Work from home
Agent (Current Employee) –  CommuteMay 26, 2018
Perfect commute. Too many internal managent issues. Top heavy, VIP who are attracted to the next glittery thing but forget about current employees. Forget to meet employee needs for support and training. They just move on the next thing until their superiors find something better.
Good pay, expensive benefits, terrible trainers and nothing in writing for reference
Pros
Communte
Cons
Top heavy management, so micomanged
Love to work for this great company
Sabre Air Specialist (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 4, 2018
Best job I ever had! Been on the travel industry for 16 years and Frosch offers me great benefits, salary and I work Monday thru Friday from 9am to 5:30PM.
Pros
Flexibility
Could be better
Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 22, 2018
Needa Better training, needs better benefits, better communications, need better hours, need consist schedule, over worked for little pay. More training.
Fun environment, welcoming
Travel Agent Intern (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILNovember 29, 2016
FROSCH Travel was a very welcoming company that helped guide my knowledge in the travel industry. It was a great experience and I learned a lot throughout my time there.
Pros
Friendly, Wanted you to succeed
Cons
Short breaks
ok
After hours agent (Current Employee) –  virtual work at homeJune 27, 2016
working afterhours is ok. love working during the week. working 10 hr days on the weekend is not a good work home balance. Good thing is its busy so your day flyies by.
Pros
na
Cons
na
A normal day for me is to answer emails about employees questions, run payroll every two weeks and do a variety of side jobs that required weekly.
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 8, 2015
I enjoyed the position on a day to day basis. Respected the owners and upper management, they were some of the best I have ever worked for. This is a place I would have loved to stay at, however my circumstances have changed and I must move on.
High pace agency
Travel Consultant Afterhours Services (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 30, 2015
I booked domestic and complex travel reservations. I learn how to multi-task using 3 different GDS,s. The after-hours team i was on was very under staff and caused response issues and long hold time.
Pros
large company multiple accounts
Cons
low staffing on after-hours caused responses time issues
I enjoyed working for Frosch Travel, it was a fun and dynamic company, the only drawback is there was little room for advancement.
Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  One GreenwayNovember 21, 2014
A typical day at work, starts with filing then much customer service to the leisure and corporate agents in the office and in New York, and ends with much data entry and administering merchant charges as both agents and direct travelers call in.
I learned how to manage my time due to time constraints and deadlines to finish all work before the end of each day and at the end of month it is crucial to have all G/L accounts reconciled.
Management held meetings that kept us informed of what the company was doing in terms of growth and changes to come with regards to current accounts and new accounts/acquisitions.
Co-workers, were easy to work with and made great efforts to keep communications regarding all duties and individual responsibilities open in order to get to the end goal of end of month by keeping track of both leisure and corporate account activities. The hardest part of the job was to meet the end of month deadline because it involved correcting agent errors and making sure all accounts were correct and accounted for to continue to the next month. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with to make things happen daily, we were in it together and were a good team to get it done.
Pros
Fast growing well known in the luxury travel industry, daily contact with professionals in the field of travel, and a debt free company.
Cons
Had to pay for parking, no room to grow/move up in the company.
Corporate Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 23, 2012
Booked travel for leading law firms in the Dallas area. Wonderful co-workers and clients. Learned to deal with emergency situations in a fast-paced environment.
Pros
professional atmosphere
Cons
location