FSA Employee Reviews

Summary
Material Handler/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CONovember 19, 2018
I didn't prefer working for the company.the place was very unsafe when it comes down to the OSHA rules.The facility was unorganized when it came down to the fork lift rules.
Good place to work.
Program Technician (Former Employee) –  Webster City, IASeptember 7, 2018
Overall, in my 5 years there, a good place to work. Much to learn, but there was always someone to answer questions and get you pointed in the right direction.
Review the work summary before considering the position. It would benefit your future and put your best foot forward.
Job Coach/ Mentor (Current Employee) –  University Heights, ClevelandAugust 20, 2018
I find that whatever you do within your career choice make sure you enjoy what you're doing and the pay the bonus.
Love your work and your dedication will always show.
Easy to fit in
Service worker (Former Employee) –  Fredonia, NYAugust 17, 2018
Stock shelves, take out garbage, clean, count cash drawers
I learned how to work with others, follow recipes
The restaurant managers were amazing, however the book store managers were rude and spoke to you unprofessionally.
The most enjoyable part was the group of college students I worked with, very upbeat and enjoyable.
Pros
food discount, free lunch
Cons
poor management
Rewiew
Demo tech (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 27, 2018
Not enough pay for the job requirements and lots of time put in after hours that are over looked and feel obligated to work with no one to appricate it
Fsa
Cook (Former Employee) –  Riverside CAJune 20, 2018
Great place to work very enjoyable Fast Pace Time Goes By people are very caring and I love working with children I ran the kitchen single handle e48 classrooms teachers and staff were very helpful and encouraging
Fat Shack
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 22, 2018
Very low paid for comparable work in the area. Typical sandwich shop kitchen, need to be willing to work late night hours. Customers are drunk and don't tip
Pros
close knit employees
Cons
wage
Time working
Clerical II (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAApril 25, 2018
Only been here 4 months still learning things.Waiting clearance so my work is a little limited to what i can and cant do and see. So im being patient.
Not a positve work enviroment
Logistixs Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 9, 2018
not a positive place to work. conflicts in information from client, manager and GM, i wouldn't go back if i was offered the CEO position. my manager was a back stabbing person.
Fun Job!
FOOD STAND ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Universal Studios, Hollywood, CAJanuary 23, 2018
This job may be stressful but i mean come on, what job with thousands of guests walking in everyday wouldn't be? Incredibly fun though! You meet people from around the world on daily basis. Don't even get me started on the amount of coworkers that turn into friends. Can you imagine knowing almost a whole food service department at a theme park!!? Pretty cool stuff. Not to mention, free admission!
Fun place to work
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 4, 2018
My typical day was taking calls from participants concerning there spending accounts. What I learned was how to research the accounts. The management was top notch. The workplace place culture was laid back and fair. The hardest part of the job ws promotions. The most enjoyable was the co-workers that I worked with
Pros
Wonderful coworkers
Cons
No advancements
Great company and focus on treating all equally
Financial Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 18, 2017
Would definitely recommend FSA - they are very good at respecting individuals and ensuring everyone understands the policies and procedures and what they expect out of their employees
Pros
Relaxed
Productive workplace
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  New York StateOctober 24, 2017
I would spend the day installing commercial fire suppression systems. What I learned was how to plan my day in a productive manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was the teamwork.
easy to get along with and making customers happy
Self Employed Contractor (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJuly 11, 2017
I was my own boss. How does one write a review of ones self without being biased. Working with home owners is not always easy but always satisfying when the finished product is appreciated.
Interesting place to work
Superintendent/ Site Safety (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COMay 24, 2017
Came in at the end of the job,PM had to return to Flrida for family reasons. The people I worked with were nice and helped with some of the more interesting parts of the job.
Pros
Relaxed and laid back
Cons
Close knit group of employees
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Berryville, ARMay 24, 2017
The day started at 8 am and ended at 5 pm. It was medium paced and customers physically stopped by throughout the day but mostly customers were helped via phone calls. Information on crop and cattle loans were the two main dealings in the experience I had.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Not much potential for career growth
An interesting Job
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoMay 11, 2017
Here in FSA employee your day is very moving and whit a lot of interesting work. You meet a lot of different person from different countries. I learn about work under pressure, be more organize than the regular and work under limited time. The workplace culture is very different than others that I used be because here work north American people, Latin people even Oriental people. For me the hardest part of the job is have to wait the investigation of other personnel to giving me information to process or complete my job. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other person the chance that they give us to take initiative to resolve problems.
Pros
1 hour of lunch, plus 15 minutes to coffe break in the morning and 15 minutes to coffe break after lunch.
calm workplace
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Fredonia, NYApril 25, 2017
A typical busy day at work consist of multiple students dining in the dine hall. Work is usually fast paced and always busy at some time throughout the day.
Cons
strict supervisors
Isolated, no direction,
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 8, 2017
poorly managed, no interaction with FSA management, no support, didnt get my questions answered.
No peer support, a disconnect with the contractor, I found myself unsuccessful
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FSA Washington StateFebruary 2, 2017
FSA is ok - but their salesman are a different story, they will stab whomever in the back to try and get a sale. They bash and down grade any and all other distributors. Just watch what you say.
Pros
non
Cons
Salesmen are not honest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FSA. Our community is ready to answer.