FSA Salaries in the United States
Salary estimated from 55 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Browse all FSA salaries by category
Common benefits at FSA
- 401K Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Add your benefits
Questions about FSA
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at FSA?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at FSA?One person answered
- What is the best part of working at FSA?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at FSA?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at FSA?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at FSA?One person answered
- How long does the hiring process take from start to finish?
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make FSA a better place to work?
- Is the position part or full time?
- Do FSA offer telework as a record examiner?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at FSA
- A great place to start in the workforcePros: With the right teammates it is a very good place to start out. Cons: HR assistance and training opportunities always to be initiated by the employee. No advancement unless a position opens up. No bonuses/raises available.Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)Washington, DC - February 12, 2020
- My Experience as a teacherwork was work the director was horrible bad experience hoping to find a better experience the parents loved me as teacher i got a lot of praise from parents .teacher and assiatant (Former Employee)Moreno Valley, CA - April 16, 2019
Read more FSA reviews about Pay & Benefits
Take part in our anonymous salary survey
It only takes a minute!