FSG Employee Reviews

It’s a good place to work only because they pay you good.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2018
Management was very POOR, They play favorites a lot and if they don’t like you, they will fire you especially zannetta for no reason. They don’t train you whatsoever and expect you to learn on your own. They all talk about each other and just not a healthy work environment at all. The only good thing about this place was the pay.
stressful work environment
Fiber Optic Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2017
review? I would not recommend anyone to work there, they dont secure enough contracts to keep you employed long enough.
I f I am a fiber splicer; I expect to work in my specified job, although I didnt mind helping out my fellow workers with their tasks.
management did not invest enough time into their projects to know what we the employees were going to be involved with every day.
Ok job
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2017
They didn't have their stuff together they need one boss not five and we did thing backwards and it made the job hard and stessful and the days long I like the work tho I cleaned up construction site and got apartments ready to move in
Pros
Easy job
Cons
All over the place
Son personas concientes y dan buen trato a sus empleados.
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 5, 2017
Pues si tengo que evaluar la empresa es muy buena nunca me falta trabajo y es un buen ambiente cómodo de trabajar.
Pros
No tengo
Cons
Si hay descanso
Great Employer
Utility Rebates Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 3, 2017
Great place to work. Flexible to work for. Treats you exceptionally well. Works with your schedule as long as it adheres to business objectives. Fantastic for entry level as well.
Very nice place to work
National Accounts Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 17, 2017
Really enjoyed my time working for FSG. Training could be more streamlined but otherwise great experience. I would recommend anyone who is thinking about FSG to go ahead and apply.
Teller
Teller (Current Employee) –  Sweetwater, TNAugust 26, 2013
Greeting/Assisting customers with all cash transactions; maintaining accurate details of all transactions; making entries into the system as they happen; helped in opening new accounts; any other request as directed.
Corporate Charter and Management of private aircraft
Operations/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMarch 11, 2013
Ther was no such thing as typical. Imagine being a concierge for the wealthiest 3% of the population. I learned about a whole other world I never knew anything about. How money buys privilege, how the extremely wealthy work, travel and vacation. Management was extremely demanding but rewarded greatly for hard work and effort. My co workers did the impossible on a regular basis to keep our clients satisfied. Everything about the job was hard. You had to anticipate needs constantly and provide a exceptionally flawless level of service. The most enjoyable part was being immersed daily in a world few know about and experiencing some of the truly unique things that i did. It was the most exciting job I have ever held.
Pros
the experience of a lifetime.
Cons
sorry the company was sold and no longer exsists.
It was a great place to work co-workers were great managers were awesome.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2012
FSG was usually laid back. My workload was a great amount. This is where I learn how to do all my duties of Data Entry.
Most of the team knew their job.
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2012
I worked with FSG for eleven years so I must of been a good worker otherwise they would of let me go a long time ago. Most of the foreman knew their job. Sometimes you didn't agree but orders are to be followed and you did your job. You learned by example and got to improve your work as time went on.
Pros
christmass party, no drinks were served except tea.
Cons
working outside no matter what the weather was like.