FSNB Employee Reviews

Too much work. Not enough pay
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 12, 2019
FSNB is a tough company to work for. The hours are way too long. 9am to 7pm. If you got a life. Dont work here. Also the management was petty and childish.
Its a good starter bank job
BANK TELLER/CSR (Former Employee) –  antioch tnJune 8, 2019
Its a good starter bank job if you live with someone. Otherwise, not so much as the pay is very little. They benefits are unrealistic. Its about 500 dollars per paycheck for medical alone.
Management is terrible!!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 17, 2019
They say they have an open door policy but everyone in management is always looking out for each other not there branch or employees. They are very unprofessional, in MS region EVERYONE knows EVERYONES business from how many cars they drive to the men they are fooling with.
Horrible job.
Retail Banker (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSApril 29, 2019
Its an okay place to work if you're good with stupid rules. You get wrote up for just about everything that you do. Its a good job if you want to stand up at the door allllll day long and talk to Walmart customers leaving in and out. Management sucks. The supervisor can get away with murder. Horrible place to work. Save yourself the trouble and just look elsewhere for a job.
So many cons, not enough pros
Retail Banker (Former Employee) –  MississippiApril 8, 2019
This company would be GREAT if management was better. Branch Managers all the way up makes it extremely hard to enjoy working here for various reasons, which is disappointing cause overall the job is very relaxed. There is a LOT of favoritism, no one is treated equally nor fairly. If you don’t kiss their behind, etc they will definitely try to get rid of you. If you have kids, this isn’t the place for you because they don’t care. Oh, PLEASE don’t make mistakes you have to be 1000% perfect. Benefits aren’t worth it. You work 10 hours with not-so-good pay to be working in a bank. The job overall is cool though, you’ll love your customers more than your job.
Pros
Working with customers
Cons
Everything pretty much
Not a place for advancement
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSJanuary 29, 2019
Very poor management. Shows favoritism between employees. Poor management all the way up to Regional Managers. Lots of drama and terminates people who does not participate in drama.
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Poor Management. High turnover rate.
Relaxed
Online Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 7, 2019
This is a good company to work for. Everybody is extremely nice. THe managers know what they are doing and are there to assist when they are needed. They don't leave you by yourself.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Healthcare is expensive
Fsnb
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 13, 2018
Like any job, FSNB had its ups and down. But I never question the appreciation for the work that I performed. Its super easy to advance in the company if you are willing to do the work.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Health Care Benefits
Great experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 11, 2018
There wasn't much opportunity for advancement in the area where I worked and many of the corporate opportunities were limited to people in the area of the corporate office.
Satisfaction
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 8, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. I learned a lot with working with this bank and also I lead my team with integrity. The most enjoyable part is that I met new people everyday. I was able to help people and change their lives.
taking care of customers and putting them first. Working as a team to make sure things get done. The number one thing is taking care of the customers.
Supervisor over CRS tellers (Former Employee) –  Dover AFB, DEJune 17, 2018
Supervising co workers, making sure customers were helped in a timely manner, ATM responsibilities, learned how to adapt and hold down the work environments, there was not a hard part of the job. I’m a great people person and I can teach others how to interact with others. I so much enjoyed meeting different people of different cultures. You learn a lot from your customers. Managing was easy because we worked together as a team and that is the way it should be.
Pros
Meeting people of cultures and learning new things
Cons
Not learning anything
Ok place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMay 25, 2018
If you are looking to get some banking experience under your belt this place is a start.

You will work long days. No credit check accounts. If you want to move up in the branch there are opportunities always open.
It is an ok company to work for
Sales supervisor (Former Employee) –  oakland tnApril 26, 2018
The only problem I had there was that no one every gave you a chance to speak your mind when something went wrong, but on the other hand its in a good environment.
A lot of standing in front and trying to get ppl to open accounts.
Customer service representatives (Former Employee) –  Benton, ARFebruary 23, 2018
There is to much drama and favoritism. They let some ppl get away with being late all the time, looking at ppl s accounts out of curiosity. But only terminate some.
Pros
Cons
To much drama and favortism.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKMay 29, 2017
I answer calls and help customers with there account. telling balances, overdraft and transferring calls when it is needed. I help customers with there debit card and go over transactions.
It's a job
N/A (Former Employee) –  DelawareMay 2, 2017
Co-workers are great. Management sucks and have their favorites. Benefits are way too expensive. You work long hours for little pay and you only get off one weekend a month.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
little pay, expensive benefits
Great place to work.
CASH CLERK (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 23, 2016
I enjoy working with the company. My co-worker were friendly and helpful. Mangagement were easy to talk too. All around one of the best places in ever work for.
Great people to work with
Sales clerk/sales supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 26, 2016
I loved who i worked with and the management that hired me. When new owners took over the company they lost their take care of the employee concept. If your employees are happy they are more willing to take care of the customer. Besides that it is a great company to work for.
Sometimes productive
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSNovember 30, 2015
I usually I deposited/ withdrawals money to customers account. I also chased checks and gave out money orders. I even cashier checks.
Pros
meeting new and different people
Cons
health care
productive and fun workplace
Team leader over one pod (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKSeptember 23, 2015
FSNB call center was a great jog, in fact the best job I have ever had. The learning process was productive, There were new obsticles everyday. The chance of being promoted was widely available.
Pros
most productive job I have had.
Cons
not really any cons