FTD Companies Employee Reviews

Horrible leadership
Representative (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 3, 2019
Run away, find a company that cares about their employees. It is run like a boys club, does not want anyone to take over their job and will keep you from advancing
fun workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJuly 11, 2019
Employer provided gym , a well stacked break room with complementary coffee , tea and water. Vending machines .
Free giveaways , holiday lunch parties .
Pros
free holiday lunches, up to 50% employee discount
Cons
badges for every door so dont forget badge
The company is Filling chapter 11
Sr. Windows Administrator (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 19, 2019
Started out as a great company to work for, then the acquisitions began making the company a Billion Dollar wreck. I was able over the years to learn various skills and was promoted from desktop to server support which I am grateful for the manager that I reported to at the time giving the opportunity to advance. I think that if given the opportunity to return I would have to decline however.
Pros
There were a lot of good people there that were willing to help you if needed.
Cons
My last manager had no idea of my job description.
Busy company to work for during the flourist holiday ordering season.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 19, 2019
Non stress environment, different seating daily. No supervisor over your shoulders to make your job uncomfortable.Company provides occasion lunches and have raffles to win prizes.
Productive and very kind people
Operation Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2019
I learn how to receive and do shipping also they teach me a lot of computer skills. I learn that punctually is very important for your career. And how to resolve some associates problems
FTD needs everything.
Supply Chain Operations (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 31, 2019
At this time, FTD is not a place anyone show consider as a good career move. I wish I could say something positive about this company, but I can't think of anything at this time. I hope everyone that is still there all of the luck in the world.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Everything else
Slow-paced and extremely low pay
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 26, 2019
This is primarily a call center so you will be on the phones taking orders or servicing them. Managers unfortunately are not super helpful and a lot is overlooked in regards to employee complaints.
A very fun place for working
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 16, 2019
The atmosphere and management is wonderful to work with and around. A great job for anyone that need some extra money. I learned how to work with people and keep a position attitude with all situations.
Pros
Wonderful free food
Fun exciting
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 11, 2019
A typical day at work assisting customers place orders or help with existing orders which was overall easy the hardest part was dealing with rude customers
Pros
Free lunches
Relaxed
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 6, 2019
Good place only temporary. Would love to be able to work there again. Really customer friendly. Good training program, but really put u on phones quick
Pros
Free food
Cons
Dictated break & lunch times
Fast Paced
Delivery Route Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYApril 4, 2019
Sometimes you'll be driving for hours, but theirs freedom to take off whenever. I use to drive to long island branch and drive all the way to brooklyn even though I live in queens. It was annoying.
Trouble in paradise
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 29, 2019
Financial difficulties company-wide has caused a horribly hostile culture over the past several years. Constant changes in executive leadership only lead to further confusion and instability.
great company
Director (Current Employee) –  Du Page County, ILMarch 21, 2019
Great company to work for . Lots of training going on in order to make you a better company.

sales organization in the flower industry. Best part about the job is helping out florists on a daily basis
Productive fun place to work.
Sailpoint Identity & Access Management Manager (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMarch 17, 2019
Productive fun place to work and lots of opportunity to grow in career. good management which support and guide for career growth.
work and life balance.
A bit strict and very short breaks, but flexible and its a job
Client Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILFebruary 21, 2019
You cannot have paper or cell phones they are very strict about the privacy policy. So it seems like they don't trust adults not to compromise information, however this day in age I can understand. So, it's a bit strict and the breaks are VERY short, but hours are flexible and its a job. The income is too low to make a career out of it, but it provides income as you are working towards a career or in school.
Pros
they bought pizza us pizza on a busy day, flexible hours
Cons
short breaks, low income
Good Place to work
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Centerbrook, CTJanuary 30, 2019
A great starting point for my career. Enjoyed working there not much room for advancements or Raises.enloyed working with others and meeting new seasonal people. I moved on to advance my career.
Pros
Remote
Cons
oncall 24/7
Ftd
Director, Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 5, 2019
Good place to work, with people who are passionate about work and collaborating. Your voice is heard, and you can actually make a difference in how the company will be molded in the future.
Goor place to work.
Senior Analyst/Developer (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 24, 2018
This is a good place to work. The benefits and vacation are good, and the people are dedicated and personable. I learned a great deal here that will help advance my career.
Productive and fun workplace. Calm, yet fast-paced.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 29, 2018
I really enjoyed working at FTD. I was able to come in to work casually dressed and was able to do my favorite thing, which is help people but over the phone and I thought that was really fun.
Sometimes fun; Most times not
Sr Supply Chain Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2018
There were many rounds of layoffs at FTD Companies. There was always a feeling of "Will I survive this round?" While I did survive many rounds as my position was considered "essential", the last round took 125+ employee positions off payroll. This company is in serious financial stress and they are now cutting into the backbone of the company by laying off long time employees.
Pros
On-site gym, pool table, ping pong table
Cons
Budget cuts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FTD Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight